DirecTV users

GASHWOUND

I've got a question on one of the packages..Do you have to have the Sports package to see the Whitesox play??Cause the only reason I have it is for FSN so I'll be able to watch the Sox and the Bulls..

But I'm paying more then 10 bucks for this f***in package and I don't really watch anything on it except FSN..that's the only channel i want and need.

I do have the MLB package, but sometimes the Sox game is blacked out there if there airing the road teams announces and coverage..so i have to go to FSN

If I were to cancel this package would I still be able to watch the Sox play? Can't i just have FSN and that's it... :huh:

I'm afraid if I do cancel the sports package I won't be able to watch Sox and Bulls games..

I don't know what to do :huh:

Well if your out of area then you need to get like the NBA and MLB package to watch the SOx play and you don't need to get the Fox Sports channel.

But the MLB package is like 35 bucks a month for 4 months..while the sports package costs the same as the pay channel packages..around $10-12 bucks a month

But I need to sports package to see Bulls game on FSN..that's why I think I can't cancel the sports package...If only I could get just the one channel(FSN)

I think I may have to cancel my MLB package for next year...I don't know :huh:

But the MLB package is like 35 bucks a month for 4 months..while the sports package costs the same as the pay channel packages..around $10-12 bucks a month

But I need to sports package to see Bulls game on FSN..that's why I think I can't cancel the sports package...If only I could get just the one channel(FSN)

I think if you don't buy the MLB package then yo ucan't watch the games and they'll be blacked out.

Unless your in the chicago area, then you should get all of them.

Like when I had direct tv a long time ago, I had the sports package and was all pissed cause the games were blacked out and then I realized I had to buy the MLB package and if I wanted to see Bulls games the NBA package. I just got the MLB package and now that I have cable thats what I still get.

i got a directtv receiver last year and gave them a chicago address when i hooked it up.... i told them i wanted the local channels and i pay e-bank.

so, although i now line in indy... i get all the sox and bears games without paying for the really over-priced nfl or mlb packages.