IL Prison Will House Gitmo Detainees

DukeNukeEm

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 03:30 PM)
Maybe in the meantime they can start collecting taxes from the whole world to pay for all of that freedom?

Are you suggesting that Iraq should pay for a war that was, in part, to protect them from Cruel and Unusual Punishment? I agree!

Why again did you urge us to help in Bosnia? Again the 8th Amendment would seem to apply.

Why were we so outraged at Tienanmen Square? Was it because China did not tolerate Freedom of Speech?

QUOTE (Tex @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 09:41 AM)
Are you suggesting that Iraq should pay for a war that was, in part, to protect them from Cruel and Unusual Punishment? I agree!

Why again did you urge us to help in Bosnia? Again the 8th Amendment would seem to apply.

Why were we so outraged at Tienanmen Square? Was it because China did not tolerate Freedom of Speech?

For the record, I wasn't outraged about Tienanmen Square. Not my country, not my voice. There is plenty for us to worry about here on our own ground...when we get this place running perfectly and everyone is eating fresh Lobster and Steak or whatever they love every single night, sleeping in a warm bed...then I'll start worrying about Tienanmen Square.

2009 Soxtalk Conservative Statue of Liberty Inscription

"Keep your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Keep the homeless off our god damned beaches

I lift my lamp beside the golden door! (but just so you can see how much better we are)"