Chris Henry Dies

Holy s***

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/12/16/bengals.henry/index.html

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry suffered "life-threatening injuries" after falling out of the bed of a pickup during a fight with his fiancee, police in Charlotte, North Carolina, said Wednesday.

The incident occurred shortly before noon Wednesday, when Henry's fiancee tried to drive off during a "domestic situation," only to have Henry jump into the bed of the truck, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department said in a written statement.

"The domestic situation continued between the operator and Mr. Henry," according to a police statement. Henry "came out of the back of the vehicle" about six-tenths of a mile from the house, police said.

Henry was believed to be in critical condition after the wreck, the Bengals said in a statement on their Web site. Police said Henry was undergoing treatment at the Carolinas Medical Center hospital in Charlotte.

Charlotte is the home of his fiancee's family, the team said.

The 26-year-old receiver has played for the Bengals for five seasons, but has been on the injured reserve list after suffering a dislocated forearm during a November 8 game against the Baltimore Ravens. The 6-foot-4, 200-pound Henry caught 12 passes for 236 yards and two touchdowns in eight games before being hurt.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
I'll say it... that piece of sh*t gets what was coming to him.

He did some thuggish stupid things, but that doesnt mean he deserved to be in critical condition and possibly dead.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 16, 2009 -> 10:40 PM)
He did some thuggish stupid things, but that doesnt mean he deserved to be in critical condition and possibly dead.

I would never say he deserves to be critically injured or dead.

But I am VERY interested to hear what actually happened with him and his fiance that led to this happening.

LOL guys, come on. Not only was he a POS who had anything he wanted if he just applied himself but f***ed up all the time, but he also JUMPED INTO THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUCK THAT WAS SPEEDING AWAY. What a f***ing moron.

Do I wish death upon him? No. Do I care if he dies because of his stupid action? After getting countless chances before this? Nope.

Per Rotoworld

Police in Charlotte have confirmed that Chris Henry died Thursday morning.

Henry was on life support since reportedly falling out of the back of a pickup truck following a domestic dispute with his fiancee on Wednesday afternoon. Henry, 26, had a string of arrests but had recently turned his life around after getting a second chance from the Bengals.

Edited by GoSox05

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 09:28 AM)
When are we starting the "Asshole Post of the Year" thread?

I don't see how his chasing his fiance around like a lunatic and jumping into the bed of a moving vehicle does not = gets whats coming to him in your mind? If someone kills themselves because they wreck their car during a DUI, it's the same story.

i would never say he deserved it, because clearly the court of law never ruled death penalty in any of his legal issues, and nor should they have...

it is however, probably the least surprising player this could have happened to in the NFL

.. .. what it do.. ThiS youR girL LoLeInI SiLiKa..soon to HenRy.. I haVe a BleSSed Life... I am bleSSed to havE thRee beaUtiFuL kIds.. Erica Seini Iwalani, Christopher DemOnd Jr., N DeMarcus Tuaikepau.. I come from from a wonderful family got lots of brothers and a s*** load of sisters.. U caN say thaT beIn a mom has cHangeD me in a LOt of wayz.. Now that I haVe childRen thiNgz that uSeD to Matter r JuSt a WasTe of TIme.. deY saY oncE a gangstA alwaYs a gangstA.. thoughT dem dayZ were ova haha.. u kno i gotta sT@y straPPed.. mothAf***as nowadayz be tryin a b****.. RigHt now Im focUsing on My FamiLy, ouR boMb as WeddinG we boUT to have.. TryIng MY hardest to gET us Right... I LovE MY MAn, My cHILdreN, n aLL mY sisters n BrotHers cuzz When No onE else Is there i know these mothaf***az aint goin no where...

Taken from his wife's MySpace. WOW - pretty smart to have that on the internet when you are dating a pro athlete

She also has a picture of a Gun that says "Gangsta girls do it best" right below her About Me section

Link: http://www.myspace.com/imsoso704

Edited by Chi Town Sox

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 12:01 AM)
LOL guys, come on. Not only was he a POS who had anything he wanted if he just applied himself but f***ed up all the time, but he also JUMPED INTO THE BACK OF A PICKUP TRUCK THAT WAS SPEEDING AWAY. What a f***ing moron.

Do I wish death upon him? No. Do I care if he dies because of his stupid action? After getting countless chances before this? Nope.

Cool, maybe you outta be the one to sit his children down and explain to them how they no longer have a father. Maybe you can comfort him mother and father. Afterall, losing a son shouldn't be too rough since he was such a horrific human being. Maybe you can explain to the people that actually KNEW him, people that he was really close to, that it's no big deal. That he was a monster.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 17, 2009 -> 01:10 PM)
Cool, maybe you outta be the one to sit his children down and explain to them how they no longer have a father. Maybe you can comfort him mother and father. Afterall, losing a son shouldn't be too rough since he was such a horrific human being. Maybe you can explain to the people that actually KNEW him, people that he was really close to, that it's no big deal. That he was a monster.

Pass.

CBS affiliate WBTV reports that the tapes, from Dec. 16, include two calls. The first is an unidentified woman calmly telling the operator that she is driving behind a yellow truck with "a black man on it with no shirt on, and he's got his arm in a cast and black pants on," she told a dispatcher.

"He's beating on the back of this truck window... I don't know if he's trying to break in or something. It just looks crazy. It's a girl driving it." She then says that the truck turned off of the street she was driving on and that she did not follow it.