What's your OCD?

Heads22

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 01:01 AM)
All the dollar bills in my wallet are arranged with the largest ones in the back, all with the presidents front and up. Whenever I had a cash register all my bills would be in the register like this too.

This is true of me also.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 02:01 AM)
All the dollar bills in my wallet are arranged with the largest ones in the back, all with the presidents front and up. Whenever I had a cash register all my bills would be in the register like this too.

My buddy does this too. Whenever I am giving him money I purposefully give it to him all f***ed up.

My only weird thing is when I cook I always try to wash the dishes before I actually start eating whatever it is I made...

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 02:51 AM)
That is... partially true. :lol:

My best friend has this story about when he was still living at his parents' house...he came home from the bar hammered one night and went to rub one out...stripped down, took the lotion out, and fell asleep in the middle of his work...woke up in the morning, lotion all over him, and his door was wide open....forgot to close it....still doesn't know if his mother came in the room and saw the mess or not...

no 10s or 100s in your pocket, i take it

^^^

^^^ That.

Also when mixing drinks, I have to measure every ingredient with a measuring shot. If a recipe calls for 1/4 oz of something, that's what I pour until I decide to mod the recipe.

Likewise. And is anything more annoying than getting change at a store that consists of out of order, half backwards and upside down bills?

Edited by BigSqwert

It is so stupid, but my programs must be in a certain order from left to right below on the Windows Taskbar. Like at home, Pokerstars or iTunes cannot be to the left of Firefox or MLB.tv and at work if Email isn't on the far left it upsets me

QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 05:02 PM)
A lot of times discretely "pat" the outside of my pocket to make sure my wallet is still there. I always have a phobia of losing it.

I definitely do that, but for keys and phone as well.

I always cook on the front right burner.

I always get a drink of water from the water fountain after using the bathroom at work.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Dec 20, 2009 -> 11:42 AM)
Whenever I eat I make sure everything on my plate is separated. For example, random pieces of corn must be removed from the potatoes before beginning.

Also, each type of food must be completed before moving on to something else.

Same with me. No foods touching. I also eat my foods one at a time.