Brandon Morrow to Toronto?

DBAHO

Apparently;

FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal reports that the Mariners have agreed to trade Brandon Morrow to Toronto for RHP Brandon League and a prospect.

Let's hope for the Mariners' sake that this other "prospect" is highly talented. League, 26, is a nice relief pitcher but is destined for a career as a setup man or middle reliever. He had a 4.58 ERA, 1.25 WHIP and 76/21 K/BB in 74 2/3 innings this past season for Toronto. Morrow, 25, boasts a high-powered fastball and strong potential as a future No. 2 or No. 3 starter.

Brandon Morrow told the Seattle Times late Monday night that he has not been contacted about a rumored trade that would land him in Toronto.

FOXSports.com's Ken Rosenthal said Monday that the Mariners have agreed to ship Morrow to the Blue Jays for RHP Brandon League and a prospect. Players are often left in the dark when negotiations are underway, but the situation is still a little curious. "I've been getting a bunch of texts and calls from people telling me about the internet stuff,'' Morrow said. "But that's all I've heard." Stay tuned as more information streams in and we fill in all the gaps.

I wonder why the Mariners wanted to trade Morrow so badly. Maybe a thank you to Toronto for the Halladay/Lee deal? He hasnt lived up to his full potential, but hes definitely shown some flashes of the great stuff he has and could still become a pretty good pitcher. Great pickup for the Jays.