Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 4, 2010 -> 04:48 PM)
It closed in 1999 and was demolished a couple years ago to make room for yet another friggin' Wal-Mart.

The oter one I remember going to as a kid was at around 75th and just off Western. Can't remember the name and I know it was a big flea market spot as well. I'm sure it's long-gone as well.

I know where you are talking about, and I think it's one of those giant churches or something now.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 12:47 AM)
The mini golf was the kind with the annoying windmill, but the real fun was taking novices and having them reach in the hole on the 18th and try to retrieve the ball.

The 18th hole was usually the only hole-in-one you could count on.

I actually played in a mini golf tournament. Scary how serious some of the players were. One match needed a referee to follow them along. I lost to some guy that never played a regular round of golf in his life, grabbed a beer, and laughed the rest of the afternoon watching some jerks get all pissed off.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
That new Taco Bell commercial where the dude asks to order from "Denise" to get the inside deal for 89 cents is ridiculous. No Taco Bell on earth employs two girls remotely that attractive.

I have said this everytime that the commercial comes on. I'm always like man I would be at that Taco Bell everyday. Maybe I would lose some weight like the woman in the other new Taco Bell commercial. :lolhitting

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 10:21 PM)
That new Taco Bell commercial where the dude asks to order from "Denise" to get the inside deal for 89 cents is ridiculous. No Taco Bell on earth employs two girls remotely that attractive.

That one creeps me out. The dude is too old, it seems like he is trying to hit on her. Which is cool and entirely justifiable, if he was 10 years younger.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 2, 2010 -> 11:37 AM)
Im heading out with a friend for a road trip. We picked a place that Guy Fieri went to on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Franks Diner. Im pretty stoked.

A few years ago we saw Franks Diner on triple D and we just happened to be going on vacation all over the state of Wisconsin a little latter that year. We were in Kenosha on a Sunday morning and thought we would stop in for breakfast before we drive back home... there was a line out the door. We decided to skip it.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 02:04 PM)
A few years ago we saw Franks Diner on triple D and we just happened to be going on vacation all over the state of Wisconsin a little latter that year. We were in Kenosha on a Sunday morning and thought we would stop in for breakfast before we drive back home... there was a line out the door. We decided to skip it.

How many times is that show brought up when you talk about traveling in the US ? That show really has a following including myself.

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jan 5, 2010 -> 11:21 PM)

For some reason I always think they're in a Domino's in that commercial, because of the black shirts. I've never seen a Taco Bell that looks like that.

QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 03:42 PM)
How many times is that show brought up when you talk about traveling in the US ? That show really has a following including myself.

They supposedly filmed an episode at Vito and Nick's Pizza (84th and Pulaski) that I never saw come on. Did that ever air?

Damn I miss their thin crust sausage and mushroom pizza!

Edit to Cheer: I just checked their website, and the Vito and Nick's episode is going to air next Monday (January 12th)!!!

:headbang :headbang

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 6, 2010 -> 03:46 PM)
They supposedly filmed an episode at Vito and Nick's Pizza (84th and Pulaski) that I never saw come on. Did that ever air?

Damn I miss their thin crust sausage and mushroom pizza!

Edit to Cheer: I just checked their website, and the Vito and Nick's episode is going to air next Monday (January 12th)!!!

:headbang :headbang

that says jan 12th 2009 ;)