Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 03:43 PM)
I think LOST got hosed. Especially in the best supporting Actor category. No way Ben or Locke shouldn't have won that. Unfortunately, they probably "split the vote"

I loved LOST but I just started watching Breaking Bad and Aaron Paul is VERY good.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 09:45 AM)
There's a woman I work with. She's really friendly and nice, but every time someone walks past, she says their name in a sing-songy way. I mean like every time someone walks by her. For a while, it only bothered me a little bit, but now I want to dropkick her when she says it.

It's one of those things that just cuts right through you.

Just start doing it to her and she will start to notice how retarded it is. Some people dont even realize their annoying tendencies until you show them by doing it also. Do it everytime you pass her...pass her A LOT.

QUOTE (IceCreamPants @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
Just start doing it to her and she will start to notice how retarded it is. Some people dont even realize their annoying tendencies until you show them by doing it also. Do it everytime you pass her...pass her A LOT.

I can't subject innocent people to my singing voice, at least not until I'm drunk.

The last time the Pelicans and Dash met in extra innings at Winston-Salem's BB&T Ballpark, they played historic baseball. On May 19, the two teams played the second-longest game in Carolina League history, and Winston-Salem took home a 4-3 victory on a game-winning Chase Blackwood single. Sunday afternoon didn't last as long, but it ended with the same gut-punch feeling for Myrtle Beach.

SOO I check my email and I find a link to this story ..pretty effing awesome if you ask me!!! :D

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Aug 27, 2010 -> 12:38 PM)
what school do you go to that there's only one hot chick in a class? I know I was fortunate to go to Elmhurst with something like a 6 to 1 female/male ratio, but what school has one hot chick per class?

400 level history classes at ISU.

I have to vent and this seems like the best place. I'm sure some of you know of whitesoxinteractive.com aka flyingsock.com. That place in run by Satan himself. I just got banned from there again. The mods are insane, you can't talk about anything without having them jump on your back. And every mod thinks they are better than you, know more than you, and think their opinion is right and yours is always wrong. Seriously, I despise that place. Prime example: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbullet...2975&page=9

So I just have to say f*** you to that place, and I'm sorry if I broke any rules about this board with this post, I just had to get it off my chest. Here is to hoping that board falls apart :cheers

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Sep 1, 2010 -> 03:08 PM)
I have to vent and this seems like the best place. I'm sure some of you know of whitesoxinteractive.com aka flyingsock.com. That place in run by Satan himself. I just got banned from there again. The mods are insane, you can't talk about anything without having them jump on your back. And every mod thinks they are better than you, know more than you, and think their opinion is right and yours is always wrong. Seriously, I despise that place. Prime example: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbullet...2975&page=9

So I just have to say f*** you to that place, and I'm sorry if I broke any rules about this board with this post, I just had to get it off my chest. Here is to hoping that board falls apart :cheers

I have to imagine their list of banned members nearly matches their list of active members.

This is not the best place to vent. You are now banned.

Just kidding.

This is the best place to vent

http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...75&start=75

ps. Saying Loriano instead of Liriano, indicating you think he is a she, is a bannable offense? Spawn is a little b****

I think that's great that they run things like that over there... I mean f***ing stupendous work that they do. It sends all you knuckleheads from over there to here where things are a lot more fun and laid back. Most of us would get banned from there within a day just because of our speling, typing and grammar skills alone.