Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:41 AM)
Anyone have, or played with, the HTC Droid Incredible?

I have and let me tell you, it's Incred awesome.

Check out the specs of the Sprint EVO if you're in the market for a new phone. It'll be the best phone on the market when it becomes available on 06/04.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 19, 2010 -> 06:46 AM)

Check out the specs of the Sprint EVO if you're in the market for a new phone. It'll be the best phone on the market when it becomes available on 06/04.

That looks sick. I love my Sprint but its nice to see them finally deliver a premium phone.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:48 AM)
That looks sick. I love my Sprint but its nice to see them finally deliver a premium phone.

I look forward to Apple touting their new iPhone later in the year as being the first to have dual cameras. *rolls eyes*

Nice comparison of Droid Incredible vs Sprint Evo vs Nexus One.

Although I think the price for the EVO is already listed on Sprint's site.

And I like that the EVO has a little kickstand on the back to prop it up to watch media.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 19, 2010 -> 08:46 AM)

I can't wait for the Evo to come out. I've been eligible for an upgrade for 2 months now but have been waiting for June 4. The phone looks so awesome.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 19, 2010 -> 02:54 AM)
Charcoal. Figured I should learn how to use that one first, then go ahead and splurge on the ridiculously expensive gas grill when I move to a more permanent job/home.

KoHPropane_300.jpg

I'm having a weird issue with iTunes. I always have my music on shuffle, and the little indicator says shuffle is on, but now it's just stopping at the end of songs instead of moving on to another one. Also, when I skip a song, it just ends the current song I'm on and doesn't move to another one.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ May 20, 2010 -> 12:40 PM)
I'm having a weird issue with iTunes. I always have my music on shuffle, and the little indicator says shuffle is on, but now it's just stopping at the end of songs instead of moving on to another one. Also, when I skip a song, it just ends the current song I'm on and doesn't move to another one.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong?

It solved itself about 20 minutes after I posted this, of course. It was like this for days.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 19, 2010 -> 09:46 AM)

I watched the Google IO Keynote yesterday and I am down with Froyo (Android 2.2). It's really impressive. My next phone (in about a year) will be an Android phone.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 21, 2010 -> 10:08 AM)
FYI the Google is awesome right now

Once again, Apple squanders a huge lead in the market (Note Apple's early computer dominance that was passed up by M$)

I predict that by 2013 (if not sooner) Google will be the Apple of 2008-2009. They will be the "hip" company and Apple will be the one trying to catch back up.

By the way, in my Apple fanboy opinion.... Android 2.2 just took big leap ahead of iPhone OS 4 which hasnt even been launched yet.

EDIT: DOH!! You meant Pac-Man... my bad.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 21, 2010 -> 11:15 AM)
Once again, Apple squanders a huge lead in the market (Note Apple's early computer dominance that was passed up by M$)

I predict that by 2013 (if not sooner) Google will be the Apple of 2008-2009. They will be the "hip" company and Apple will be the one trying to catch back up.

By the way, in my Apple fanboy opinion.... Android 2.2 just took big leap ahead of iPhone OS 4 which hasnt even been launched yet.

EDIT: DOH!! You meant Pac-Man... my bad.

Haha ya thats what I was referring to, i was wondering why you went off in that direction

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ May 21, 2010 -> 11:50 AM)
Haha ya thats what I was referring to, i was wondering why you went off in that direction

It's all good. Your post just happened to come RIGHT after my comment about Android 2.2, so the two seemed linked. Then i saw Pac-Man and it all became clear!

So is the new OS going to mean new phone? Or will it be upgradeable through a software download on incredibles, etc.?

Also, how well does the droid do with company email (using exchange server)?