Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 03:47 AM)
That was weak. Pick it and and throw it down and few more times the golf club was doing nothing.

He got her back, and it was much better.

Also, I think it might be fake since they have a website...

NikkiandJohn.com

Edited by Quinarvy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 09:07 AM)
So I popped for Lies My Teacher Told Me on Ebay. I am interested to say the least.

You can find so many awesome used books on ebay. It's like a used book store that has every book ever written.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 09:29 AM)
You can find so many awesome used books on ebay. It's like a used book store that has every book ever written.

That's pretty much where I buy all of my books. Its either that or the clearance section of Barnes and Noble.

QUOTE (NIUSox @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 11:28 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2178088:date=Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:35 PM:name=lostfan)-->
QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:35 PM)
<!--quotec-->I think my wife killed my Xbox. Nice.

I thought of this when I read your post. NSFW

totally fake

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 10:07 AM)
So I popped for Lies My Teacher Told Me on Ebay. I am interested to say the least.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)

http://half.ebay.com

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 09:49 PM)
It was one of the original models from 2005, before the hardware changes. It fought valiantly for nearly 4 years. It was fine for the whole time that *I* was using it but recently she's been watching Twilight every night, and falling asleep on it and leaving it on all night. I've told her multiple times not to do this, and why. Well now she knows.

On the bright side, it's an excuse to get a newer one.

I hate when someone uses something of yours that you've had for a while and it breaks. The person always says "it just stopped working." And you know it's because they broke it due to mishandling.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 01:28 PM)
You pretty much just asked everyone to give you a bad rating.

That's fine, I just didn't undertstand why it dropped from 4 last year down to 2 now.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 02:21 PM)
I hate when someone uses something of yours that you've had for a while and it breaks. The person always says "it just stopped working." And you know it's because they broke it due to mishandling.

She is basically saying that, she doesn't get it at all. She said "I haven't watched Twilight since Sunday and I turned it off then!" My reply was something to the effect of "look, you f***ing dumbass, if you beat a man over the head with an aluminum bat and he goes to the hospital and dies 4 days later, are you gonna be like oh, but I didn't hit him in the skull since sunday and he was alive then! No, you would not."

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jun 19, 2010 -> 12:45 AM)
She is basically saying that, she doesn't get it at all. She said "I haven't watched Twilight since Sunday and I turned it off then!" My reply was something to the effect of "look, you f***ing dumbass, if you beat a man over the head with an aluminum bat and he goes to the hospital and dies 4 days later, are you gonna be like oh, but I didn't hit him in the skull since sunday and he was alive then! No, you would not."

But your defense attorney might...

Back from my vacation. Was a blast. Thinking I should go back since the Sox lost once in the 10 days I was gone. The game yesterday was a heck of a lot of fun. We had 24 White Sox fans cheering loudly.

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Jun 17, 2010 -> 03:22 PM)
So I just got a speeding ticket. Since this is my 2nd in less than a year I believe I have to do the eight hour traffic school to avoid it being on my record. I didn't get my first speeding ticket until I was 22, now I've gotten 2 within 1 year... ugh, wtf?

Did you go to the traffic school for the first one? If you did, part of the deal is to not get another ticket within 12 months. That means both of them are now on your record.

Did any of you hear about the Red Line fire yesterday? My dad was operating one of those trains. I don't really want to type the whole thing on the open internet like that but what the union president says in this article is more or less what my dad told me.

I'm really hoping they don't try to make him the fall guy (and not just saying that because he's my dad). He did what he had to do, he didn't damage his train, and his passengers didn't get hurt. The situation wasn't caused by the operator's incompetence, though. I don't really want to write anything until the investigation is over but if you want to know something you can PM me.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jun 21, 2010 -> 06:06 PM)
I just noticed the "Slightly Hammered" name under my name!

Awesome!!!

Thanks to whoever did that.....Ni???

:headbang :headbang :headbang

I thought it was perfect for ya brother.