Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Jan 11, 2010 -> 11:22 PM)
You know the economy is bad when the guy with the world's largest penis is unemployed!

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-jonah-falcon-penis/

From the same site... it was directly at the top left.

Weird vaginas

... and if you do not feel like reading the list... this is just damn silly.

I’m sure your vagina is impressive, but can it lift 31 lbs? Russian mom, Tatiata Kozhevnikova, 42, was feelin’ a little loosey-goosey after giving birth. Instead of just doing kegels like the rest of us, she decided to challenge herself and become a below-the-belt strong woman.

Tatiana read up on the ancient Dao practice of using a small wooden exercise ball to flex the muscles in your hoo-ha. So, she grabbed one of her favorite knick-knacks, a Murano glass ball, off the shelf and dunked it in her hoop. Now, that’s a crafty way to get your husband to stop complaining about your costly tchotchke clutter! But unfortunately, it sorta got lost up there. “It took me ages to get it out!” Tatiana said. We hope she was exaggerating.

But she didn’t let that stop her! Tatiana learned her lesson and had a custom barbell made of two glass balls attached by a safety string for her training. Using determination and her special lady flower, Tatiana boldly body built her vagina’s musculature intensively for 15 years.

Now, she has just been dubbed the woman with “The Strongest Vagina” by the Guinness Book Of World Records for the second time. As if holding the title wasn’t enough, she wanted her va-jay-jay to even outdo itself. So, the tough b**** beat out her own record and lifted 14 kg, roughly 31 lbs or an English Cocker Spaniel. Now that’s commitment!

However, Tatiana isn’t just all brawn. After receiving title number two, she doled out some wisdom to her fellow females with similar aspirations. “It’s enough to exercise your vagina five minutes a day, ladies, and in just one week, you’ll be able to give yourself and your man unforgettable pleasure in bed,” she said. Sigh, so much for this being about girl power.

I'm generally a very, very open minded person, but come on now, it's a bit much.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 12, 2010 -> 01:51 PM)
13.5 inches? Is that noodle or stick?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 12, 2010 -> 02:34 PM)
I gotta be honest. I would have thought the biggest one in the world would be bigger.

I'd say that's noodle...NSFW

that doesn't really look like him though

Edited by witesoxfan

Just posted this in a Volvo forum but it doesn't look like it gets much traffic. Perhaps someone in here has a recommendation?

I recently purchased a used 2007 V50 and it has the basic cd player that won't read mp3 files and there is no line-in jack. Do you think it would be possible to find the upgraded cd player from another V50 in a junkyard and swap it out? My only concern is that the radio console in the car controls all types of other things and I'd hate to screw it up.

The only other cheap option I could think of is getting an FM Transmitter to be able to play an mp3 player and I have never used one that works very well.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 13, 2010 -> 07:21 AM)
Just posted this in a Volvo forum but it doesn't look like it gets much traffic. Perhaps someone in here has a recommendation?

Instead of a mp3 transmitter, I ended up using my sirius radio that has a line in bcause it has a much stronger transmitter then those jiggy mp3 ones.

Of course, I don't have the Sirius anymore - just use it for the transmitter for the ipod.

Sort of weird that it doesn't play mp3 - most newer ones do. Interesting but bad luck for you.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 13, 2010 -> 07:21 AM)

Is there an aux jack on the back of your radio? Sometimes they hide it behind the console

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 13, 2010 -> 10:23 AM)
Is there an aux jack on the back of your radio? Sometimes they hide it behind the console

The manual shows exactly where it would be if I had the next level audio package. Nothing.

Just called Best Buy. They said they could add a wired FM Transmitter connected to the car's antenna which would allow for a line-in. $100 installed.

Crazy Image from mars:

PSP_007962_2635.jpg

Trees? No... "There is a vast region of sand dunes at high northern latitudes on Mars. In the winter, a layer of carbon dioxide ice covers the dunes, and in the spring as the sun warms the ice it evaporates. This is a very active process, and sand dislodged from the crests of the dunes cascades down, forming dark streaks. In the subimage falling material has kicked up a small cloud of dust. The color of the ice surrounding adjacent streaks of material suggests that dust has settled on the ice at the bottom after similar events."

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 13, 2010 -> 10:26 AM)
The manual shows exactly where it would be if I had the next level audio package. Nothing.

Just called Best Buy. They said they could add a wired FM Transmitter connected to the car's antenna which would allow for a line-in. $100 installed.

Transmitters are terrible, though, in my experience, especially in crowded urban areas. Lots of background noise.

Car radios are built to be replaced easily. Crutchfield is a great site for this - you can tell it your car model and year, and it tells you exactly which replacement units you can use. And they send you the kit to replace it yourself. So instead of a fuzzy-sounded transmitter for $100, spend a $150 and get an all new unit that does everything you want. Just something to consider.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 13, 2010 -> 11:10 AM)
Transmitters are terrible, though, in my experience, especially in crowded urban areas. Lots of background noise.

Car radios are built to be replaced easily. Crutchfield is a great site for this - you can tell it your car model and year, and it tells you exactly which replacement units you can use. And they send you the kit to replace it yourself. So instead of a fuzzy-sounded transmitter for $100, spend a $150 and get an all new unit that does everything you want. Just something to consider.

One that's wired into the antenna might not be bad though. The wireless ones are horrid.