Catch All Anything Thread

kapkomet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandma is really failing in health, the doctors just said they would be amazed if she makes it to Christmas and my relatives are saying she looks just terrible right now.

She's my only grandparent and is just the sweetest lady. My dad apparently was crying today, in my 20 years of being alive I have never seen him shed a tear, I just feel awful.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 7, 2010 -> 06:17 PM)
My grandma is really failing in health, the doctors just said they would be amazed if she makes it to Christmas and my relatives are saying she looks just terrible right now.

She's my only grandparent and is just the sweetest lady. My dad apparently was crying today, in my 20 years of being alive I have never seen him shed a tear, I just feel awful.

My good thoughts go out to your grandmother and your entire family. I hope she is at peace and surrounded by loved ones.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 7, 2010 -> 05:17 PM)

Sorry to hear that dude. One of my grandmas(who happened to be my closest family member outside my mom and dad) just passed away a few weeks ago, it sucks.

The family just decided to put her in a hospice, Im just awaiting that final phone call now. I really wanted her to make it to Christmas so that we could have one last family event and it wouldve made her so happy, we already missed out on Thanksgiving since she fell the day before and was in the hospital for 3 days after (it was the even that started everything).

Thank you for all the well wishes everyone. I have never lost a loved one yet in my life, and she is the only grandparent that has been alive in my life, and I know it's going to be hard on my family.