i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That asshole cock blocked me last night...bud light and jager bombs...mmmm

EDIT: At the party we played some Madden and I created myself as a 7 foot wide out with 99 abilities. That made for good times and an 85-47 Bears victory.

Edited by The Beast

Me and my friends might be "youtube famous" in the next 48-72 hours, unless the guy who has the tapes is bluffing.. :ph34r: :ph34r: I believe he is though. Doesn't bother me as much as it would several others on that video. :lol: Man what a crazy f***ing night for new years eve/new years day.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jan 3, 2010 -> 05:01 AM)
Rum and coke is always good to me. Always.

Pepsi Co. has some "throwback" product out now for a limited release that is made with pure cane sugar rather than corn syrup. Make a Cuba Libre with that and you'll know how that fine drink was supposed to taste.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah like signing Thome matters. Bill Smith, and not only that, but Terry Ryan and the rest of the Twins front office knows that by threatening to sign Thome, the Sox are going to be forced to sign Thome. Meanwhile, Smith and the Twins front office is in negotiations with Branyan's agent and he's going to end up in the opening day lineup for the Twins at DH.

It doesn't mean that signing Thome doesn't matter...Thome is awesome. I f***ing love thome. He's my fav. It just means the Twins are finding a similar type of hitter at the same relative price.

The only reason I want Thome, is because he's been in the playoffs. Not only that, but he is arguably the only reason a team he played on was the reason that team was in the playoffs. It had nothing to do with my #2 boyhood idol Ken Griffey Jr (ken griffey motherf***ing junior) throwing Michael Cuddyer out at home on a potential sacrifice fly. And has nothing to do with John F Danks pitching so well that the batting champion, Joe Mauer (who was about 99.9% guaranteed to win the batting title at that point) was f***ing BUNTING in the 8th inning because he - he being Joe Mauer, who, remember, is the best hitter since Tony mfing Gwynn (who was the best since [older person naming someone...let's say Carew because Rose was never that good but was just always good and played long enough to establish his "goodness"]) - and it was all because of Jim Thome.

I mean, if you really think about it, the 2008 White Sox didn't win anything without Timo Perez scoring his legendary game winning run against the Florida Marlins in 2004, and they didn't win s*** without his 3-run single either.

I feel as though I'm offending someone, and it's not Willie Harris. Willie is a f***ing stud, a stallion, and probably a top 17 outfielder in the league (if anybody would ever f***ing give him a shot!). When I think of the 2005 White Sox, I don't think of Willie Harris. I think of f***ing Chris mfing Widger. You have to be pretty influential to be named after a deity, and before we had our "TCQ," who is supposedly Jesus/Moses/Mohammed/whateverothersavior, we had Widger, who replaced the Christian God. It no longer became "oh my God" but instead "oh my Widger."

To end this on an instant and sudden note - because I could write here all night if someone really wanted me to (and paid me the correct amount of money) - the end of this story ends with the city of Chicago, because they decided to house 2 teams. One of those two teams has at one point housed the greatest player in MLB history in their house during the World Series, and the other team is the White Sox.

Jesus, if I actually did that, the roomies would be more than a bit concerned for me. OH HEY WHATS BLAKE DOING IN HIS ROOM, OH NOTHING, JUST TALKING TO HIMSELF WHILE HES DRUNK AGAIN. NEVER GIVE HIM BOOZE AGAIN.

s***, after a night like this, I need to stay away from booze. I probably wont, because I like getting drunk and talking about the White Sox, but even attempting to maintain some type of relationship while you get drunk is not a good thing. And if you aren't a smooth talker (which equals me), you may as well learn how to climb a f***ing mountain, because that's what it's going to take when you dig yourself a hole that f***ing huge. MY BAD.

Anyways, I like ranting or rambling - rambling is probably the better term - about any topic. I got on Jim Thome for obvious reasons - because he's Darin Erstad's better looking, stronger 3rd cousin who can actually hit a f***ing home run, whereas Darin Erstad not only f***ing sucks, but is from North Dakota (and if that doesn't make you suck itself, you have to be either really good or so bad that North Dakota makes you look good BUT you can say you're from North Dakota to talk more s*** about it which makes you look better).

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:23 AM)
Q, by all means, feel free to share...

Pole. The man just lights one up after another. I truly think he is a lost cause at this point.

Btw, it's pretty active for this time. Usually is just myself and one other random person around now.

... and another edit.

I think i need to start a thread in which i update daily all the wacky threads from the past that the guests browse at this time of night. The s*** they look at sometimes i tell you...

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:33 AM)
Pole. The man just lights one up after another. I truly think he is a lost cause at this point.

Btw, it's pretty active for this time. Usually is just myself and one other random person around now.

... and another edit.

I think i need to start a thread in which i update daily all the wacky threads from the past that the guests browse at this time of night. The s*** they look at sometimes i tell you...

What do you do that you're around at this time of the morning?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:40 AM)
What do you do that you're around at this time of the morning?

Movies, read, write... they are the three things i am generally always doing. I watch three to four movies a day on average. I'm actually watching empire records at the moment. I generally don't get to sleep until around eleven or noon... and then i get up roughly at one or two. But really when i sleep is nothing more than a crapshoot. I cannot remember something that was even close to resembling a normal sleep pattern in my entire life. I have not slept for more than four hours a day since early on in grade school. It's a terrible life style, but i'm far past the stage of it bothering me even remotely. My sleep was one of the reasons (one of many) why i dropped out and went the route of getting homeschooled.

A common complaint is that there are not enough hours in a day, and i fully agree. But, i have actually grown to love the hours i sleep (and the amount), in my eyes i get to make the most out of life, because you can never learn/witness enough things.

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 04:58 AM)
Movies, read, write... they are the three things i am generally always doing. I watch three to four movies a day on average. I'm actually watching empire records at the moment. I generally don't get to sleep until around eleven or noon... and then i get up roughly at one or two. But really when i sleep is nothing more than a crapshoot. I cannot remember something that was even close to resembling a normal sleep pattern in my entire life. I have not slept for more than four hours a day since early on in grade school. It's a terrible life style, but i'm far past the stage of it bothering me even remotely. My sleep was one of the reasons (one of many) why i dropped out and went the route of getting homeschooled.

A common complaint is that there are not enough hours in a day, and i fully agree. But, i have actually grown to love the hours i sleep (and the amount), in my eyes i get to make the most out of life, because you can never learn/witness enough things.

How on earth do you manage to function on such little sleep?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 24, 2010 -> 05:07 AM)
How on earth do you manage to function on such little sleep?

I don't know. I honestly do not know of a better way to answer your question. I just do. My mom is like me but to a slightly less degree. She sleeps maybe five hours a day, on a good day, and she usually goes to sleep around 9 a.m. She blames her f***ed up sleep on me, which is pretty much as accurate as can be. She always used to stay up until about four or five a.m. (about five years ago now) but then on the other hand she still got up at nine or ten. Oh well. Hopefully some day i will be able to break the insomnia, stranger things have happened.