i am drunk

witesoxfan

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 01:51 AM)
From delusion lead me to truth. From darkness lead me to light. From death...leadme to eternal life. Soxtalk, I solomly swear that i will no longer jerk off in public with the possums and racoons/

What the hell did you do J4L?! :blink:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 25, 2010 -> 01:51 AM)
From delusion lead me to truth. From darkness lead me to light. From death...leadme to eternal life. Soxtalk, I solomly swear that i will no longer jerk off in public with the possums and racoons/

Guess I'm the only one left. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else order way too much food when they have been drinking? I went through whataburger and order like $12 worth of s*** and I ate half of it and realized there was no way I could eat the rest of this stuff..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 02:53 AM)
Does anyone else order way too much food when they have been drinking? I went through whataburger and order like $12 worth of s*** and I ate half of it and realized there was no way I could eat the rest of this stuff..

I waste way to much money on drunk food

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 01:53 AM)

I was much worse when I was a huge stoner in high school, but I'm the same way regardless. Just a couple of weeks ago when I was hammered at the bar, me and my buddies went over to white castle and got not 1.. but 2 crave cases (I'm sure the people who worked that nights HATED us). Only problem was... there was only three of us in the car. We were so convinced those little burgers would do s*** to us and the money we pitched in would be more than worth it... whoops.

Funny thing is I remembered the next day (hung over) doing the same thing about a year ago, when me and my buddies came back from a party over to a friend's house, and we could barely finish one crave case and it was 6 of us at that time.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 02:53 AM)

Oh ya.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 07:16 PM)
Winstons Bagels, Jimmy Johns, Papa Johns. In that order after hours

Don Taco, Jimmy Johns, Wise Guys for me.

Fortunately I've been back in the burbs for a few months now so I haven't been killing my wallet nearly as much with drunk food as I do in the Dale.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 1, 2010 -> 08:22 PM)
i had a feeling Don taco was going to do well, they were only open for about a year when I moved out. Mexican food that is reasonably priced and open til 3 or 4 am in Carbondale cant go wrong

Or in Chicago. There is a burrito place on every damn street in Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville, etc.

It's funny...they don't have many burrito joints out here in Vegas...

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 10:26 PM)
Forgot to mention this before but I was in Wrigleyville Friday night and you'll never guess which athlete I saw walking around absolutely hammered out of his mind...

Kane? A buddy of mine met him and a few other athletes the other night. They were all really nice, but Kane was a complete asshole.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 2, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
Kane? A buddy of mine met him and a few other athletes the other night. They were all really nice, but Kane was a complete asshole.

anyone else think hes going to get himself into a big ben situation and screw himself over?