i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Aug 28, 2010 -> 11:44 AM)
I agree with this guy... even with the typos.

I struggled through the first line, and wasnt going to type more, but that second line came from the heart, well, maybe beer.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 02:53 AM)
Mye name iz Jordan4life, and eye will never go down on a girl ever again. It was lik I was eating long jon silvers. Ive been scarred for life. Go damn girls, keep your s*** clean at all fukin times. j4l is always clean/

Ew.

I still cant believe how much Ive spent this past week. All worth it if ya know what i mean.

Mye name iz Jordan4life, and eye will never go down on a girl ever again. It was lik I was eating long jon silvers. Ive been scarred for life. Go damn girls, keep your s*** clean at all fukin times. j4l is always clean/

Never done it. Was never my style. Someday maybe if I know the chick for a while...

So if it was like Long John Silver's, did she have a side of hush puppies for you as well?

I had to haul down 5 different taxi's for my friend last night before someone would actually take him, he was that wasted.

He even tried punching a window down on one of them which was quite amusing, quite the aggressive drunk indeed.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 12:36 PM)
Clicked on the slam forum with the intention of finding this thread to pose a question. It was at the top of the list. Phenomenal. What is the earliest you would drink? It's 1:30 and I'm in business already. Not a thing I would readily admit to my everyday aquaintances I guess.

Definitely depends on the situation. Never too early though.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 12:12 PM)
I had to haul down 5 different taxi's for my friend last night before someone would actually take him, he was that wasted.

He even tried punching a window down on one of them which was quite amusing, quite the aggressive drunk indeed.

Im sure it was tough to haul one down cause you were probably just as s*** faced. *pissed* as the aussies would say

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 01:36 PM)
Clicked on the slam forum with the intention of finding this thread to pose a question. It was at the top of the list. Phenomenal. What is the earliest you would drink? It's 1:30 and I'm in business already. Not a thing I would readily admit to my everyday aquaintances I guess.

Does staying up all night after an event and still drinking till 11 am (sometimes till 3 pm) count?

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 04:57 PM)
Does staying up all night after an event and still drinking till 11 am (sometimes till 3 pm) count?

You've continually drank all night all the way to 3pm the next day? wow thats impressive.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 08:38 PM)
I used to wake up to drink at 7 am once a year in college. 11 am is fine. I started drinking at 11 at the game today.

Thats not out of the ordinary considering tailgates, etc.

I give major props if you are drinking UNTIL 11am from the previous night.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 29, 2010 -> 08:41 PM)
Thats not out of the ordinary considering tailgates, etc.

I give major props if you are drinking UNTIL 11am from the previous night.

It's definitely doable. Best thing I did this year was stay up until 1 in the afternoon drinking and then go and play an intramural basketball game without ever going to bed. A hour after the game though I was completely done.