i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got unexpectedly s***ty tonight, had a friend from campus last year come visit us now, he brought some real good Christmas brews, then had 3 beers and a shot at a bar, then proceeded to have a 6 pack of 312 at a restaurant to end the night. I love wheat beer.

Also, chicks who are crazy crack me up. This guy we were hangin with yelled out "Save me!", told this chick to leave him alone, and ignored her for a good 1.5 hrs, and she still wanted to dance with him. Absolutely insane.

Christmas lights on the porch, last present wrapped, still only 24 Hrs from having given blood, irish cream + iced cream + whipped cream, bottle of Jim, 9 meals given to the food pantry, IU basketball game on TV, SEC championship game on, one LPSC abstract already done, next paper nearly done, "Simpsons roasting on an open fire" and "A Garfield Christmas" watched, seems like a good night.

Damn, I may have made a mistake tonight. This girl wanted my dick real bad, but I turned her down to hang out with my boys who are graduating tomorrow. Now I'm kind of regretting my decision, but at the same time, I guess it's a good thing that I put my friends in front of a girl... with any luck, she'll still be wanting it 5 weeks from now when we start back to school.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 10, 2010 -> 04:21 AM)
Damn, I may have made a mistake tonight. This girl wanted my dick real bad, but I turned her down to hang out with my boys who are graduating tomorrow. Now I'm kind of regretting my decision, but at the same time, I guess it's a good thing that I put my friends in front of a girl... with any luck, she'll still be wanting it 5 weeks from now when we start back to school.

Bros before hoes.

Work Christmas Drinks tonite, always an oppurtune time to get bojangled (my new word for drunk / pissed Shipps).

Ended up at an 80's bar in the middle of London, prob the best nite since I've been here.

I got Hangover sweets / Tea / Coffee for my Secret Santa work Christmas presents as well, very practical in the upcoming months I figure...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 17, 2010 -> 11:16 PM)
It left? Was I passed out during this?

I guess I should clarify a bit...in the metropolitan areas of the North, Midwest, and West Coast, vodka seemed to supplant whiskey and bourbon as the hard liquor of choice. But my beloved brown liquors are rising again in popularity.