i am drunk

witesoxfan

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 01:46 AM)
Four Shots of Jack D's tonight. I hit my head though, hurts like a b****. Didn't hurt much at the time.

:lol: I got a big bottle of JD literally under my bed, but I haven't touched it in about a month now. It's barely even dented actually. I'm trying to wait till early to mid March though as there will be a good number of parties I will be attending.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 02:02 AM)
:lol: I got a big bottle of JD literally under my bed, but I haven't touched it in about a month now. It's barely even dented actually. I'm trying to wait till early to mid March though as there will be a good number of parties I will be attending.

Why you afraid to drink some Jack? Thought you were a heavy drinker? :P

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 03:41 AM)
Why you afraid to drink some Jack? Thought you were a heavy drinker? :P

:D

I am, but I'm afraid I'll drink it all and won't save any (also don't wanna spend more money since I'm broke these days) by mid March to enjoy. I plan on B.Y.O.B. for myself these days. (especially considering friends like to go to bars)

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 20, 2010 -> 03:44 AM)
:D

I am, but I'm afraid I'll drink it all and won't save any (also don't wanna spend more money since I'm broke these days) by mid March to enjoy. I plan on B.Y.O.B. for myself these days. (especially considering friends like to go to bars)

I hear ya. Funds are low for me now a days as well. I almost stayed in on a Friday night for the first time in like 4 years, but I have good enough friends to help me out. Times are rough indeed, ha.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 11:45 PM)
I will see my friends for the first time since new years. I'm hearing a s*** ton of beer and counting. Gonna be downtown making my Pilsen visit tomorrow. If I stumble upon their computer I'll try and go here. :)

So far, hanging like a champ. :) 5 beers, 2 shots.. Still feel great/not even close to buzzed. Though I highly doubt I'll be on very long.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 01:27 AM)
I had nother dream about getting engulfed by a giant anaconda. i am now convinced that's how i'm going to die. so if i ever dissapear from the board know it's because of a god damn snake.

probly cuz u gond die gettin raped....,, in da azz@!!1

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 12:48 AM)
So far, hanging like a champ. :) 5 beers, 2 shots.. Still feel great/not even close to buzzed. Though I highly doubt I'll be on very long.

tsk tsk, and you want to be a drinking champ.....:P :)

If you can roll 5 shots, and 2 beers AFTER a night of drinking then I'll be impressed. Also you're never on AIM anymore :(.

f*** I have to work at 1 pm tomorrow/today :(.

woooo alcohol

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 01:27 AM)
I had nother dream about getting engulfed by a giant anaconda. i am now convinced that's how i'm going to die. so if i ever dissapear from the board know it's because of a god damn snake.

No, it's a f***ing psychological thing. You know anacondas suffocate their prey, and you feel you're being suffocated, whether it work or a job or school or a girl or whatever. So it's a psychological thing, where you feel you are being suffocated to death. That, or something completely different, I don't give a f***, I'm drunk. Dreams are trippy as f***.

Met a girl tonight.

Made out with her. Hardcore.

Want to do it again. (so does she)

Relationship thread?

-Nah... I started it.

*Does it matter? My life is my own life.

*Do I take advice? Of course.

Do I use it?

Edited by witesoxfan

QUOTE (kev211 @ Feb 27, 2010 -> 02:40 AM)
tsk tsk, and you want to be a drinking champ.....:P :)

If you can roll 5 shots, and 2 beers AFTER a night of drinking then I'll be impressed. Also you're never on AIM anymore :(.

f*** I have to work at 1 pm tomorrow/today :(.

woooo alcohol

You already forgot the stories I told you when I was really killing it Kev? I'm not a legend in some areas for nothin bro. I'll be more impressed if you drank and had to work at 5-6 am. Your still learnin though rook. :) I think I had about 16 beers and 3-4 shots last night... didn't sleep, went to McDonalds around 7 am, drank again at 11-4pm, went home and crashed till about 11 pm. Great 24 or so hours.

f***

and I do not like asterisks, especially when some super computer puts them in for me. If I want to say f***, I'll say f***. I don't say F-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk. Either that, or im about to get crazy on everyone with different variations of the word f***. Like, you know, fudge you, you farting cracker ass racist.