i am drunk

witesoxfan

QUOTE (lord chas @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 01:36 AM)
anyone else think hes going to get himself into a big ben situation and screw himself over?

Big Ben's something of a unique personality type though. Name another guy who got himself into trouble with alcohol and I'd agree. Say an upcoming DUI or something like that.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 9, 2010 -> 07:46 AM)
Big Ben's something of a unique personality type though. Name another guy who got himself into trouble with alcohol and I'd agree. Say an upcoming DUI or something like that.

Ya, Kane might be a douche but I don't think he's an all out scum bag like Ben is.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 11, 2010 -> 03:05 PM)
Alcohol sure played a number on me last night. Almost got into a fight with two of my best friends and also apparently girls don't like it when you accidentally call them the wrong name, who knew? Quite the night to say the least.

Should you be copying and pasting this in the relationship thread?

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 14, 2010 -> 01:09 AM)
First night out with the staff and this girl just gets absolutely hammered, gonna be a good year :notworthy

Extenze commercials can go f*** yourselves.

And had a beer named Ranger, some Indian Pale Ale, decent but not great.

Ranger IPA is from New Belgium, so I'm surprised you didn't think to much of it. I have yet to trt it but supposedly we're going to start seeing New Belgium's stuff come to Florida.

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 14, 2010 -> 12:52 PM)
Ranger IPA is from New Belgium, so I'm surprised you didn't think to much of it. I have yet to trt it but supposedly we're going to start seeing New Belgium's stuff come to Florida.

The 1554...oh man that stuff and I get along so well..

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 14, 2010 -> 11:52 AM)

It was good, but not close to becoming one of my favorites. I wouldnt mind trying it again without cheap whiskey in between beers :unsure:

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jul 31, 2010 -> 02:55 AM)
I waste way to much money on drunk food

I seem to want Mexican food EVERY SINGLE TIME and I waste way too much money. There's a place called Taco Bob's (which is now closed, shockingly) and of course the local Taco Bell.

At the moment, I'm preparing for welcome week, which will also include 3 21st birthday parties.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 17, 2010 -> 03:03 AM)
Cudiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

This guy from Ireland just moved onto my floor. He doesnt say "bye" he says "cheers."

Why are foreigners so slick?

Except at the bars after you buy a round, at which time he'll say "Ta' " instead of "Cheers".

:drink

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

I grabbed a construction cone and dragged it along with me until I came to an intersection and put it in the middle of the street. Then, my buddies decided to join, grabbed 3 more, and we created a blockade for cars to get around - it was hilarious watching people maneuver around the cones. One dude got out of his truck and angrily threw the cones out of his way. His reaction was a little over-the-top if you ask me...

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 01:55 AM)
I grabbed a construction cone and dragged it along with me until I came to an intersection and put it in the middle of the street. Then, my buddies decided to join, grabbed 3 more, and we created a blockade for cars to get around - it was hilarious watching people maneuver around the cones. One dude got out of his truck and angrily threw the cones out of his way. His reaction was a little over-the-top if you ask me...

Those are always legendary. Did it a s***load of times when my buddies and I were 16-19. Classic s***. I remember one fell down and this guy either didn't see it, or was too lazy to drive around it, so he drove on TOP of the cone. Little did he know, the cone had something sticky on it and he was literally dragging the thing all the way to wherever he was driving at. Also used to love getting drunk on Halloween and egging all the high priced cars we will probably never afford to death. Pissed off alot of people I'm sure.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 02:00 AM)
Those are always legendary. Did it a s***load of times when my buddies and I were 16-19. Classic s***. I remember one fell down and this guy either didn't see it, or was too lazy to drive around it, so he drove on TOP of the cone. Little did he know, the cone had something sticky on it and he was literally dragging the thing all the way to wherever he was driving at. Also used to love getting drunk on Halloween and egging all the high priced cars we will probably never afford to death. Pissed off alot of people I'm sure.

Damn, does that mean I'm just immature? haha

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 02:03 AM)
Damn, does that mean I'm just immature? haha

Nah not at all. Alot of my buddies still do it at age 23-24 haha. I don't partake in it as much as I used to. Usually I'm out just getting hammered at bars/clubs (or box socials) and passing out.

Edited by J.Reedfan8

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 22, 2010 -> 02:05 AM)
Nah not at all. Alot of my buddies still do it at age 23-24 haha. I don't partake in it as much as I used to. Usually I'm out just getting hammered at bars/clubs (or box socials) and passing out.

Well, to be fair, that's me too. We were just waiting on the campus bus to take us home from the bars and got bored waiting for about 15 minutes... I usually don't have to wait b/c I have pledges that pick me up from exactly where I am, but we won't have them for another week.