2010 Cubs Thread

knightni

QUOTE (zimne piwo @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 01:24 AM)
I usually don't advise anyone to check out that s***hole, but it has provided some very entertaining reading over the past couple of weeks. I also noticed that one clown who uses up all the bandwidth with his ridiculous stats and his "The Cubs are 6-5 when the Santa Ana Winds blow on a Tuesday Evening" crap is still being his usual nimrod self. :D

That's a great name. Anytime beer is included in a name it's all good.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 9, 2010 -> 10:18 AM)
I despise that clown.

And in any game thread (or any thread for that matter) pertaining to the White Sox, he posts "have I ever mentioned how much I really, really, REALLY hate the White Sox???" ad nauseam. You should check out their archived 2005 post-season threads... yes buddy you've told us over a hundred times, now how 'bout a nice hot cup of shut the f*** up???

Edited by zimne piwo

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 08:24 AM)
lol @ people supporting Votto's b**** move. Unprofessional and stupid. Not a big deal, but, says a lot negative about the guy's idea of how the game works. Sad.

To be fair, he can't be too happy about having some of the best numbers in the league and not even making the team in the first place. I have a feeling that he's a little bitter about the whole selection process (he did get tossed the day the roster were announced).

I'm going to the game on Sunday, mostly to watch Halladay pitch. Should be fun.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jul 15, 2010 -> 10:43 AM)
To be fair, he can't be too happy about having some of the best numbers in the league and not even making the team in the first place. I have a feeling that he's a little bitter about the whole selection process (he did get tossed the day the roster were announced).

I'm going to the game on Sunday, mostly to watch Halladay pitch. Should be fun.

He should indeed have made it outright, I wouldn't argue that.