Who is your favorite MLB team outside the Sox?

Marky Mark

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to like the Mets a lot when I was a kid. I loved Daryl Strawberry and Doc Gooden and that 86' that beat the Sawks. I used to wear my beat-up Mets cap into Wrigley field once in a while and honestly had several adult men be legitimately mean to me. So that only made me cheer for them more and dislike the Cubs more.

I also like the Dodgers, as I can watch the games here in Vegas and listen to Vin Scully work his magic.

Can't really bring myself to enjoy another AL team.

Giants and Mariners. I've always liked the Giants. Everything from their logo to their jersey to a good number of their players. And the Mariners love stems back to Randy Johnson/Ken Griffey. And I've also always been a fan of their logo and Junior made the backwards fitter cap the coolest thing in the world to me.

I also actually like our north-side counterparts...the Brewers.

QUOTE (southsidetony @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 02:32 PM)
BoSox/Yanks in the AL.

:o

For me, in the NL it's probably Brewers and Giants most, followed by the Pirates (great history, amazing ballpark). I like the Cardinals in the sense of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend," but living in Normal for school makes me realise that their fans are a bit annoying.

As for the AL, I don't particularly like anyone, but if pressed I suppose I'd say the Mariners and the Rays.

All this being said, I couldn't name a typical line-up for any of these teams.