2010 Minor League Catch-All Thread

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 18, 2010 -> 01:45 PM)
Strange considering that Vanderbilt is such a conservative school.

He's a smart kid... that makes (or used to, haven't followed him in quite some time) some of the dumbest decisions. He isn't Dukes as far as attitude/overall craziness though.

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 12:38 PM)
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Surely not ..both of those guys are very down to earth ..Shoemaker a little on the shy side.

Different note, Omogrosso is excited to be caught by Blackwood during his rehab! :)

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)
Surely not ..both of those guys are very down to earth ..Shoemaker a little on the shy side.

Different note, Omogrosso is excited to be caught by Blackwood during his rehab! :)

That just sounds wrong.

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 06:36 PM)

I was mildly kidding, but it wouldn't surprise me (the stories I've heard from guys currently in the minors or in the past, it does happen quite a bit). I'll definitely take your word for it as far as their personalities though.

QUOTE (Bruce_Blixton @ Aug 23, 2010 -> 10:03 PM)

HAHAHA I don't know them personally ..watched Brady in Spring Training, but never met Hunt. Chase spent a lot of time with Hunt in W-S though so I heard plenty of stories ...Hunt is a lot like Chase, personality wise ...so actually a fight may not be out of the question for him! lol

QUOTE (girlslikebaseballtoo#26 @ Aug 24, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)
HAHAHA I don't know them personally ..watched Brady in Spring Training, but never met Hunt. Chase spent a lot of time with Hunt in W-S though so I heard plenty of stories ...Hunt is a lot like Chase, personality wise ...so actually a fight may not be out of the question for him! lol

:lol:

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 02:55 PM)
Hmm, what's the point? Doesn't their season end in a week or so? And is it even worth a promotion from Bristol to Great Falls? Aren't they both Rookie level teams?

I honestly thought you were gonna jizz when you saw this since your a big fan of his for some reason. You disappoint me Joe. :P

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 02:55 PM)
Hmm, what's the point? Doesn't their season end in a week or so? And is it even worth a promotion from Bristol to Great Falls? Aren't they both Rookie level teams?

Bristol's season ends tomorrow, I guess they want him to get more innings.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 03:00 PM)
Bristol's season ends tomorrow, I guess they want him to get more innings.

Right and Great Falls has had a few members of their original rotation be moved to the bullpen to limit their innings (Petricka, Reed, Royse).

QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 30, 2010 -> 03:18 PM)
Right and Great Falls has had a few members of their original rotation be moved to the bullpen to limit their innings (Petricka, Reed, Royse).

Great Falls season goes on for almost two more weeks and the playoffs on top of that.