Song Stuck in your head

I would have to say that the repetitive Arena Rock songs, of the late 70's are the easiest to become lodged in the brain.

Currently I have of all songs, Journey, "Don't Stop Believing" stuck in my head.

I also recently had that song from office space "It feels good to be a gangster" stuck in my head.

I learned that the guy that sings that song is a 3 foot jamaican with 1 eye...more power to him I guess

Another memory jammer is

"I said what about breakfast tiphany's"

"I said I think I, remember the film I"

"As I recall it was the one thing we've got"

or something of that nature

"Walking in Memphis" yada yada

"I put on blue swede shoes, and I, boarded the plane"

"touchdown in the land of the delta blues"

"in the middle of the pouring rain"

that one is classic, but so is this one

"Here I go again on my own"

"Going down the only road I've ever known"

"like a drifter I was born to walk alone"

"And I've made up my mind"

"I ain't wastin no more time"

"Here I goooooooooooooooooo"

Another one that is often stuck in my head

"Oh were half there"

"Oh, oh, livin on a prayer"

"take my hand and will make it I swear"

"oh, oh livin on a prayer"

I find it is old sungs that I do not hear often that get stuck in my head

Another memory jammer is

"I said what about breakfast tiphany's" 

"I said I think I, remember the film I"

"As I recall it was the one thing we've got"

or something of that nature

"Walking in Memphis" yada yada

"I put on blue swede shoes, and I, boarded the plane"

"touchdown in the land of the delta blues"

"in the middle of the pouring rain"

that one is classic, but so is this one

"Here I go again on my own"

"Going down the only road I've ever known"

"like a drifter I was born to walk alone"

"And I've made up my mind"

"I ain't wastin no more time"

"Here I goooooooooooooooooo"

Another one that is often stuck in my head

"Oh were half there"

"Oh, oh, livin on a prayer"

"take my hand and will make it I swear"

"oh, oh livin on a prayer"

I find it is old sungs that I do not hear often that get stuck in my head

Ive heard the breakfast at Tiffanys song and I thought it was pretty good. Not stuck in my head tho...

Actually, the song that's stuck in my head is that song that goes "Click, Click, Boom!" I don't know what the title to that song is, or who did it, but it's just stuck in my head.

Funny thing is I always think of RPS when that song plays in my head since I heard it first in the background of an SNR broadcast!

I would have to say that the repetitive Arena Rock songs, of the late 70's are the easiest to become lodged in the brain.

Currently I have of all songs, Journey, "Don't Stop Believing" stuck in my head. 

I also recently had that song from office space "It feels good to be a gangster" stuck in my head. 

I learned that the guy that sings that song is a 3 foot jamaican with 1 eye...more power to him I guess

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

Right now I got In the Garage by Weezer on my mind.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

Ah yes...Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...a great song in Office Space :headbang

Actually, the song that's stuck in my head is that song that goes "Click, Click, Boom!"  I don't know what the title to that song is, or who did it, but it's just stuck in my head.

Funny thing is I always think of RPS when that song plays in my head since I heard it first in the background of an SNR broadcast!

Thats Saliva, isn't it? I'm reverting back to freshman year in college right now, with Better than Ezra's CD, "Deluxe".....very good

oh what a terrible song to have stuck in your head, when you hear just that little kazoo or whatever the hell it is in the beginning. and then the part where rivers goes, "in.....the.....g'raaage" (more kazoo). gagh.

Actually, the song that's stuck in my head is that song that goes "Click, Click, Boom!"  I don't know what the title to that song is, or who did it, but it's just stuck in my head.

Think that song would be called..... Click Click Boom :rolleyes: saliva

oh what a terrible song to have stuck in your head, when you hear just that little kazoo or whatever the hell it is in the beginning. and then the part where rivers goes, "in.....the.....g'raaage" (more kazoo). gagh.

"I got posters on the wall...........my favorite rock group, KISS.....I got...Ace Frehley....I got Peter Criss....waiting there for me, yeah i do....i do..."

think its a harmonica. Damn that harmonica is annoying, the song wouldn't be half bad without it....