Six degrees of...

JPN366

I am distant relatives (some sort of cousin) of John Panozzo from Styx. My uncle used to go watch them play all the time back in the day. I never had the chance to meet him but cool nonetheless. Lots of my family grew up in Roseland.

Also, I caddied for Paulie K in 2000. He got a hole-in-one and won a trip to Ireland (I think that is where it was). He was using Greg Norton's clubs. Not really sure if that counts as 6 degrees of separation.

Edited by BFirebird

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jan 12, 2010 -> 03:34 PM)
Don't you have internet access?

Hm, I thought I tried to do that before and didn't get a clear answer. Got it this time, though. And it turns out that I (and everyone I know, for that matter) have been wrong about classifying second and third cousins, cousins once removed, etc.

My grandfather's brother, Paul Mueller had something to do with the invention of the detonator of the bomb dropped on Hiroshima.

Also related to Robert Rogers of Roger's Rangers fame. Spencer Tracy played him in the movie Northwest Passage.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 12, 2010 -> 05:30 PM)
By connected, you mean family or friendship? Or do you mean just a personal meeting?

We all have met celebrities, so some sort of connection. Like I said, I can connect myself in three degrees to Tiger Woods.