Something else to get y'all started

Texsox

Everyday, in schools all across Texas, we recite the Pledge of Allegiance, the Texas Pledge, followed by a moment of silence. The pledge of allegiance to the Texas state flag is

"Honor the Texas flag; I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible."

Y'all do that in your states? Damn gummit, feeling proud to be a Texan today. :lolhitting

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 16, 2010 -> 12:50 PM)
You mean you violate the rights of people who don't want to be forced to pledge?

Dang right we do. We kick 'em out of school if they're Godless commies and do not recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I walk around around and make certain to hear them say every word. :headbang I also start the week replaying the school talk by Obama and daily ask the kids what does Obama want you to do today?

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 16, 2010 -> 02:16 PM)
Dang right we do. We kick 'em out of school if they're Godless commies and do not recite the Pledge of Allegiance. I walk around around and make certain to hear them say every word. :headbang I also start the week replaying the school talk by Obama and daily ask the kids what does Obama want you to do today?

Your state is also about to try to convince all the students in the country that McCarthy was right.