Best burger joint

The Gooch

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 02:25 PM)
You can order it to go???? Awesome, this will have to happen real soon... :headbang

yep! thats the best course of action really. One of the most heart attack inducing burgers on the menu is the Goblin Cock which is essentially a Chicago style hotdog on top of a 10 oz patty, with neon green relish and all, yummm.. Also their beer selection is top notch, and they are the only place i know that has Jack Daniels, ON TAP!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Feb 18, 2010 -> 03:37 PM)
yep! thats the best course of action really. One of the most heart attack inducing burgers on the menu is the Goblin Cock which is essentially a Chicago style hotdog on top of a 10 oz patty, with neon green relish and all, yummm.. Also their beer selection is top notch, and they are the only place i know that has Jack Daniels, ON TAP!! :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

lol, where exactly is this Kuma's place located at, again? I'm gonna have to get me some take-out sometime soon. :)