Soxfest 2010

Soxpride724

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 02:40 AM)
Hahaha this is hilarious.

that was pretty tame...everyone was talking about this in line Sunday morning...I missed it.

And I had one hell of a haul at the Fest.

Lots of signed balls...Beckham, Peavy, Putz, Thornton, 2 Pierre, Danks, Freddy Garcia, AJ and Steve STone.

Signed 20x24 by Buerhle of his final pitch of the perfect game.

Konerko 2005 WS jersey signed.

Photos signed of Bobby Jenks, 2 of CQ, HAwk, Beckham.

I think that is it.

Edited by tonyho7476

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 08:01 AM)
that was pretty tame...everyone was talking about this in line Sunday morning...I missed it.

Lots of signed balls...Beckham, Peavy, Putz, Thornton, 2 Pierre, Danks, Freddy Garcia, AJ and Steve STone.

I think that is it.

And I got photos taken with Buerhle, Peavy, Ozzie, and Bobby.

QUOTE (BurlyMan56 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 08:46 AM)
Not being judgmental but I don't know how anyone over 18 can stand in line all day for all those autographs/pictures

Its really not that bad...you get a wristband and then come back when its practically over. And I am not a big autograph person, except for the Sox...I have a sox room at home where I hang all my stuff.

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 08:01 AM)

I think that is it.

Nice haul indeed.... I missed Beckham yesterday because I needed a WS ball signed by Freddy to complete my set. It wasn't overly too bad this year crowdwise, but it still needs to be better organized. Beckham is more popular than Elvis.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 09:54 AM)
Nice haul indeed.... I missed Beckham yesterday because I needed a WS ball signed by Freddy to complete my set. It wasn't overly too bad this year crowdwise, but it still needs to be better organized. Beckham is more popular than Elvis.

Beckham was extremely popular. I was fortunate to get a bracelet on Sunday morning to get an autograph. Nice guy though. I was impressed at how friendly Peavy was...he always looked like he would be a little non-approachable, but he was pretty easy to talk to.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 09:54 AM)

Based on what I've heard, ours is way more organized than the Cubs.

And I got a lot of my stuff because I bought 2 MVP passes...got private session for autographs with beckham and private picture session with Peavy.

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jan 25, 2010 -> 08:53 AM)
Its really not that bad...you get a wristband and then come back when its practically over. And I am not a big autograph person, except for the Sox...I have a sox room at home where I hang all my stuff.

When you stand in line, one just has to make the most of it. I read Roeper's book 'Sox in the City' to pass the time.

Also, while waiting in line for autographs on Saturday, a sox employee let me wear his World Series ring for a minute.