Internet Warriors

Kenny Hates Prospects

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 09:41 AM)
He really does have a great baseball mind and has a lot of valuable information. I'll be the first to agree with him that I should have never made the Gavin Floyd guarantee that I did.

I am imagining you writing this while chained to a bed in the remote mountain cabin of your "number one fan." Tell JimH it is more effective if you read the statement on videotape.

wow this guys a loser, and im normally a nice guy but i calls em as i see em.... "Has nothing better to do than stir the pot about something he's not involved with." thats one of his quotes, are you seriously gonna say something like, nothing better to do???? look at yourself bro you're going to another message board looking at what people are saying then going to another board and posting s*** on another one......you talk about whining well look at you, youre whining about other people whining....makes me wonder how old you are? what youre past was like? do you have a girlfriend/wife? if so does said girlfriend/wife control you? Do you not like the fact she controls you so you have to go back to a message board and pick fights with people over the internet because you cant pick a fight with your lady?? Perhaps the said problem before is with your parents that you live with?

Perhaps im wrong, perhaps youre just one of those losers that loves stirring up drama because it makes there life livable in between the endless nights of drinking at the bar or nights at home playing world of warcraft.

If you need any life advice im a good guy to talk to, my fathers in jail, ive experienced heartbreak, ive lost my job, ive gotten my 07 car repoed and ive been through just about anything and everything so why dont you come on over here and we'll talk.....oh wait....sorry

The issue here is Quickman is his real life buddy, and when JimH turned into Jim from Harsh Times no one was around to calm him down.

Fast forward to :55, and picture the sheet of paper as a printout of our posts, and Freddy Rodriguez as Quickman. That's how I picture their relationship.

QUOTE (35thstreetswarm @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 12:31 PM)
I am imagining you writing this while chained to a bed in the remote mountain cabin of your "number one fan." Tell JimH it is more effective if you read the statement on videotape.

It was funny, I was thinking something had happened to Fathom too....his quotes there were very "warm" and close to emotional, lol.

But, OTOH, it's really sad too, it reminds me whenever I see these types of threads about ncorgbl and his "reign of terror" over at chisox.com 7-8-9 years ago.

He liked to challenge people to meet and constantly was digging up personal information, making comments about my wife, etc.

With all the illegal guns out there, with the lack of privacy on the Internet, with so many making themselves vulnerable through Facebook and Myspace pages, it's shocking there isn't more "Internet related" violence...and it's really hard to know what people are "bluster" and which ones really are capable of "snapping" and doing real harm.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 01:54 PM)
Eh, I actually met Jim and Quick in person and liked them quite a bit. The internet is the internet.

Beastly and CubsSuck1 spoke well of them, too. Which makes it all the more strange that someone can have this alternative personality on the internet. I'm sure if his career is anywhere near the intensity of his rants he is living successfully somewhere.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 01:58 PM)
It was funny, I was thinking something had happened to Fathom too....his quotes there were very "warm" and close to emotional, lol.

But, OTOH, it's really sad too, it reminds me whenever I see these types of threads about ncorgbl and his "reign of terror" over at chisox.com 7-8-9 years ago.

He liked to challenge people to meet and constantly was digging up personal information, making comments about my wife, etc.

With all the illegal guns out there, with the lack of privacy on the Internet, with so many making themselves vulnerable through Facebook and Myspace pages, it's shocking there isn't more "Internet related" violence...and it's really hard to know what people are "bluster" and which ones really are capable of "snapping" and doing real harm.

And for many here, we've been posting for 6+ years. There's bound to be personal information posted somewhere during that period that a person can use to track us down.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 01:59 PM)
Beastly and CubsSuck1 spoke well of them, too. Which makes it all the more strange that someone can have this alternative personality on the internet. I'm sure if his career is anywhere near the intensity of his rants he is living successfully somewhere.

Just like the Unabomber or Rush Limbaugh, lol.

They're both pretty intense and like/d to "rant and rave."

That's the scary part about reading boards on-line about religion or politics these days. It SEEMS there's so much more racism and hatred than ever in the United States. If it's not directed at foreigners or immigrants, it's religious intolerance. I think the Secret Service must be going crazy these days with all the threats, real and imagined, being made against Obama.

I guess it goes back and forth...the lack of respect from BOTH sides just exacerbates and polarizes the situation even further.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 01:50 PM)
The issue here is Quickman is his real life buddy, and when JimH turned into Jim from Harsh Times no one was around to calm him down.

Fast forward to :55, and picture the sheet of paper as a printout of our posts, and Freddy Rodriguez as Quickman. That's how I picture their relationship.

I am in a quandry of how I got pulled into this. I am friends with Jim, I know him well, I will speak highly of him, Jim has done some very good things for alot of people. I don't know you, and you do not know me, I have kept my distance from this board for along time, because of scenerios just like this. I used to waste my time argueing over silly things with people I do not respect. I have tried not to do that anymore.If I post I post directly to people I respect or seek opinion from. Why you would implicate me in this thread is beyond me. You are doing the exact same thing that people on this thread are pissed about.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 08:54 PM)
Eh, I actually met Jim and Quick in person and liked them quite a bit. The internet is the internet.

I've actually had great conversations with him via PM. Honestly, I don't even remember the "invite" to meet him and quickman out for a drink. I'll say this about Jim...he makes everyone a better poster when talking about baseball.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 02:09 PM)
This kind of crap brings down the quality of this site IMO. Have your sewing circle spat on the side.

Oh, I agree, and I've said exactly what you did and been suspended for it. So now I tow the company line.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 01:59 PM)

Never had a problem with him when he was here. In fact.. at times we used to agree on alot of subjects. Dunno if it's age (the whole caps wearing backwards, get off my lawn approach he's doing is sad) or just anger, but he's changed from his style of posting over the years.

Thanks for the mention. What is amazing to me is he can speak so intelligently about baseball while drunk. There is no way an adult can consistently act so immature without alcohol being involved. I also find it interesting that he obsessed with me teaching middle school. Perhaps that is why I recognize his taunts and threats, they are basically the same ones that the children toss out.

I almost feel guilty, it's like tapping on the glass of the monkey cage to watch him get pissed off and write a 2,000 word post. :lolhitting

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 03:29 PM)
Never had a problem with him when he was here. In fact.. at times we used to agree on alot of subjects. Dunno if it's age (the whole caps wearing backwards, get off my lawn approach he's doing is sad) or just anger, but he's changed from his style of posting over the years.

I was basically the last mod defending him and he bite that hand. He wasn't even smart enough to realize who supported his free wheeling posts and who would be offended.

QUOTE (Tex @ Jan 26, 2010 -> 09:16 PM)
I was basically the last mod defending him and he bite that hand. He wasn't even smart enough to realize who supported his free wheeling posts and who would be offended.

Here is the formula that explains his behavior.

dickwad-theory.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71