2010 AL Central Catch-All

witesoxfan

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 10:36 PM)
It was just amazing to me the freak numbers that man was putting up with no protection, lots of injuries, and that team as bad as they've been not to mention the respect he gets with his IBB. He was near triple crown status just a week ago. (I thought he was going to catch Josh in average, only Bautista and his freak year in homers is what Miggy probably would not catch) I would say now it's still Hamiltons to lose, but now Konerko is more of an MVP candidate/runner up than Cabrera.

Just watch, Cano, Bautista, Hamilton and Cabrera will all finish ahead of Konerko somehow.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71-2 when leading after 7

69-1 when leading after 8

Despite having one more blown saves than the White Sox, the Twins have lost just a few times in those situations.

We've lost what, at least 6-7 games in the second half alone when we've had the lead late???

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 10:42 PM)
71-2 when leading after 7

69-1 when leading after 8

Despite having one more blown save than the White Sox, the Twins have lost just a few times in those situations.

We've lost what, at least 6-7 games in the second half alone when we've had the lead late???

The twins manufacture a run in an inning or two while the Sox swing for the fences every at bat think KC and Baltimore series.

QUOTE (PeavyTime @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 10:58 PM)
He is done, a forced retirement would be nice.

Those look like calls he made to bring attention to himself. He really holds a grudge against a team.

Duensing in...Minny pulling out allof the stops especially if Baker is out for a while.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 10:00 PM)
Those look like calls he made to bring attention to himself. He really holds a grudge against a team.

The main thing that pisses me off about him. He IS an attention whore. Thinks he is better than the game. Kind of like NBA referee Dick Bavetta, but much worse.

QUOTE (J.Reedfan8 @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 11:02 PM)
The main thing that pisses me off about him. He IS an attention whore. Thinks he is better than the game. Kind of like NBA referee Dick Bavetta, but much worse.

exactly. If you get to see the calls they are not simple missed calls they were calls that he made because he wanted to prove he could....both were terrible calls. He wanted to be a hero and show us what he can do.

Raburn is the best hitter on the Tigers now after Cabrera and Jackson.

Peralta was really out at 1B...thankfully we get the break there, and the Twins' bullpen has been decimated.

Crain threw 40, Capps wasn't available due to overuse, Fuentes has a back problem and the Twins decided not to call up any pitchers from Rochester.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 2, 2010 -> 11:08 PM)
Raburn is the best hitter on the Tigers now after Cabrera and Jackson.

Peralta was really out at 1B...thankfully we get the break there, and the Twins' bullpen has been decimated.

Crain threw 40, Capps wasn't available due to overuse, Fuentes has a back problem and the Twins decided not to call up any pitchers from Rochester.

Peralta was out but it was really close. I think most thought Cuddyer tagged the body and not the leg at first.