2010 AL Central Catch-All

witesoxfan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 04:32 PM)
Carl Everett says BS.

The world is only 6000 years old, how can that s*** be even possible? Know what I'm sayin'?

Nobody ever said nothin' bout limestone in the bible. That's some fake s***.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 04:51 PM)
Mike Cameron with the first instant replay shot in Target Field.

That's a CRAZY ricochet

Anything would look nice compared to the Metrosdome, but I don't know how I feel about the look of Target Field.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 12, 2010 -> 04:52 PM)
Anything would look nice compared to the Metrosdome, but I don't know how I feel about the look of Target Field.

I like it. It is weird that there is that gap between the limestone and the foul pole there though. Strange that it came into play during the first game.

It's almost unreal with Pods.

12/27, 3 RBI, 5 BB, 6 stolen bases.

It won't last, but I guess there's something to be said for playing under absolutely zero pressure.

No way he magically would be running at will with the White Sox.

Royals had the bases loaded against Willis (2 walks included) but he escaped a one out situation unscathed.

Edited by caulfield12

Pods with a single, walk and stolen base already. Even has made 2 very good defensive plays in the OF.

13/29 on the season. Stop the insanity.

At least Fields and Anderson aren't playing like All-Stars, that would be too much to take.

BIZARR-0 WORLD. Jose Guillen now with 4 homers, 8 RBI's. Royals with a 4-0 lead and Willis already on the ropes. However, the Indians had the Tigers down 7-1 on Sunday and came back against the dreaded Indians' bullpen.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 02:34 PM)
they've got some decent starting pitching in KC, but the bullpen is miserable

Juan Cruz used to actually be pretty decent. And what happened to the Farnsworth to the starting rotation experiment?? I was looking forward to watching that one go down.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 03:09 PM)
It's too bad we're handcuffed with Linebrink's contract. Sure would have been nice to be in the running for Valverde.

I'd rather spend the money on something we actually need, like a real DH. Bullpen looks pretty damn good to me. Williams has struggled, but its early, and Threets is waiting in the wings.

Mauer and Pods continue to outhit the White Sox 9.

12/28 on the season already for Joe (1 HR, 6 RBI's)...Pods 13/31.

Twins and Red Sox tied at 2 after 3 innings. First bit of rain at the new Target Field, although it's a balmy 78 degrees.

Royals positioning themselves for another come from ahead blown loss, 3-1 over the Tigers in the 5th.

PS: Please let the Royals and Indians actually show up in Minnesota and not let them sweep both teams.

Deep Thoughts from Jack Handey: Will we have the first 0-0 tie in baseball history when we play the Mariners next week at USCF?

Edited by caulfield12