Relationship Advice Thread

witesoxfan

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 13, 2015 -> 08:34 PM)
My girl has been on and off birth control for the last couple months and changed from very relaxed to up my ass. I am writing it off as just hormonal s*** but I'm annoyed but we've been fighting more than I'd like. I got yelled at for going to the bar and not telling her last week. I sent her a picture of my buddy when we were at the bar and she's like "why didn't you tell me you were there?" And it didn't end there. Birth control is just a bag of pros and cons.

I am slow, but why is she off birth control? Did she tell you to use condoms? I think if she's getting on your case, that's a big time red flag.

But then in another post you said she cleans your place all the time. That is pretty cool. So I'm torn.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 12:55 PM)
Doesn't always work.

The male member releases pre-ejaculate that can contain sperm, so you've got a chance of pregnancy even before there's even an orgasm/release.

So, basically, you're just rolling dice without a condom.

This post really made me laugh.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 01:55 PM)
Doesn't always work.

The male member releases pre-ejaculate that can contain sperm, so you've got a chance of pregnancy even before there's even an orgasm/release.

That happened.

hahaha

I found out yesterday that love ISN'T all you need! Y2HH told me that years ago but I didn't really believe him. Met a girl on my cruise ship last summer and we've been dating ever since. Only problem is she lives in LA and I'm in NYC. Big prob right? Well I'd already been considering moving there, so we'd been talking about it, and every time I had a few days or a week between gigs I just had my producers fly me to/from LA instead of home, so I was getting to see her relatively regularly.

Anyway, she's 35 and I'm 28 and her biological clock is going haywire and I just couldn't guarantee that I'd be in that place financially or ... life-wise within a year or two. Between the LA thing and that, it seemed literally impossible to make it work. Even if I DID move to LA and WAS into having a kid in a year or two, I'd need to work non-stop to be in a financial place to make that happen, and working non stop means never being HOME with her since my two jobs both take me out of town for long stretches.

Literally no scenario where it works out. So we broke up. And it sucks! I mean I really, really know it's the right decision, which is making it easier for sure. Nothing like my breakups in the pass that wrecked me, but it's strange.

Why is Y2HH right about EVERYTHING!? Ugh.

Oh, and precum. members. ejaculate. For good measure.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 06:34 PM)
I pride myself in trying them all, lol.

Yeah, I'm not actually raw dogging that was just a joke. Well I was put she was on BC. I know about precum and everything.

So her dad found out we were dating and told her she had to get on BC because her sister got knocked up by her now brother-in-law. She said she didn't want to get on it because it was going to make her all moody. So she got on it and I was excited but then she started getting nauseous all the time and became incredibly moody. In the five years of knowing her I never saw anything like it. It was making us fight for the first time and I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced anything similar. She's going to go to the doctor to get on a different type of BC. I hope the craziness levels.

Different BCs affect women differently since they generally involve a different combination hormones. There's nothing wrong with her trying different ones and yes they will have different effects on her. My now wife switched about a year ago and she's a little more moody and her face breaks out sometimes which she hates but the other pill was giving her occasional migraines so I pushed her to talk to her doctor about it and she said she had to switch. Maybe she just needs a different BC

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 14, 2015 -> 12:55 PM)
Doesn't always work.

I nailed this chick raw a few times and she has one of those ring things in her vagina to avoid pregnancy 99.9999% of the time. (So nothing yet....)

QUOTE (raBBit @ Jan 15, 2015 -> 11:34 PM)
I pride myself in trying them all, lol.

Yeah, I'm not actually raw dogging that was just a joke. Well I was put she was on BC. I know about precum and everything.

So her dad found out we were dating and told her she had to get on BC because her sister got knocked up by her now brother-in-law. She said she didn't want to get on it because it was going to make her all moody. So she got on it and I was excited but then she started getting nauseous all the time and became incredibly moody. In the five years of knowing her I never saw anything like it. It was making us fight for the first time and I just wanted to know if anyone had experienced anything similar. She's going to go to the doctor to get on a different type of BC. I hope the craziness levels.

Interesting it makes her moody. I didn't know that was a side effect. That sucks.

So the past few months, Ive become close friends to a girl at the club I work at. She started going out with our group when he would hang out and we have a lot in common.

I started having feelings for but she's married with 2 kids. She's only 36, a year older than me. Awhile ago she started texting me about how her marriage was probably ending because they just didn't get along. We text a lot and have a lot in common. She recently moved out and got her own townhouse.

We've gone out to lunch a few times but I respect her boundaries right now. I think she sensed that I was rather fond of her so we started talking about us.

She said that she has feelings me but doesn't feel ready to date anyone right now. I told her that I assumed she wouldn't until her divorce was final and maybe longer than that.

She then said that if we ever started dating than she would have to be honest with me about something and I may not like her when she tells me.

Turns out one of the reasons she is getting divorced is because she cheated on her husband with my buddy I work with.

I was taken back but she said the usual stuff how it was a mistake, blah blah, and how she hated my buddy because she wasn't the only married woman he had slept with from the club.

He has a gf for the last few years, is sort of a player, but never thought he would go as far as to sleep with married women.

He doesn't know I know and in the past I've talked about her to him. She told me to stop doing that, and for good reason.

I'm trying to be understanding about that, it's not like she cheated on me, but it's just awkward.

I think by the time she's ready to start dating, I'll probably be over it. I've been friends with guy from work for 9'years and have lost respect for him a bit, but still like hanging out with him.

Sorry for the long story.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 19, 2015 -> 07:24 PM)
Yeah, I would walk away from the girl for sure. If they are willing to cheat in a marriage, I sure wouldn't trust her.

That's in the back of my mind. I'm definitely not waiting for her.

Ya, if a girl cheats once, she'll most likely cheat again.

It's funny though as I recently had to deal with a semi similar situation at my club. There's a girl I work with who I do really like but have made myself stay away from because she has a kid(she is single though). Her and I have become very good friends though so I kind of get dragged into her drama which there's been a lot of. Anywho, her dumbass started sleeping with a married man who is a member at our club. Well to no one's surprise, that s*** blew up in her face and she almost lost her job because of it. Who knew working at a gym would be like a Soap Opera?