Pick a new song for Putz, win Sox tickets

scenario

From an interview with Putz by Chuck Garfien on csnchicago.com...

-------------------------------------------------

"But when he walks to the mound at U.S. Cellular Field when the season begins, he’s going to need a new song announcing his arrival. Putz has always used “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC, but that's been the White Sox team song since their 2005 World series title.

So, clearly Putz needs a new song and hes asking you for suggestions. That's right...you!

Email me your ideas ([email protected]) and I’ll be sure to pass them along to J.J. If he chooses your song, you'll get White Sox tickets for this season!"

Interesting interview as well.

Edited by scenario

QUOTE (scenario @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 09:48 AM)
From an interview with Putz by Chuck Garfien on csnchicago.com...

"But when he walks to the mound at U.S. Cellular Field when the season begins, he’s going to need a new song announcing his arrival. Putz has always used “Thunderstruck” by AC/DC, but that's been the White Sox team song since their 2005 World series title.

So, clearly Putz needs a new song and hes asking you for suggestions. That's right...you!

Email me your ideas ([email protected]) and I’ll be sure to pass them along to J.J. If he chooses your song, you'll get White Sox tickets for this season!"

Interesting interview as well.

Sounds like it was a cool contest, but the winner was chosen on January 28th. His new song is "The Razor's Edge" by AC/DC.

Well... that sucks. The thing was only posted on the 22nd and they picked on the 28th? Booooo.

I figured some of our creative minds over here would come up with great ideas for him.

Too bad I didn't find this earlier.

Bah.

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Feb 2, 2010 -> 10:29 AM)
I don't think J.J. should of had to make a change. Everyone knows that the White Soxs' new song is Your Love. ;)

The last line of the article says...

"And no offense to Gordon Beckham, but no more songs by the Outfield."

:P