Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 12:20 PM)
Where the hell is everybody? No one here to argue with my monday morning quarterbacking? :)

On another note, USF beating Florida 7-0 in the 2nd quarter. I know its early, but seeing Florida struggle breaks my heart.

BJ Daniels sure seemed to want UF to win. Someone tell him that his WR weren't wearing orange and blue.

Edited by chimpy2121

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 01:23 PM)
BJ Daniels sure seemed to want UF to win. Someone tell him that his weren't wearing orange and blue.

no s***, he could have easily walked them into halftime leading 7-0. Instead he tosses one right into UF's hands. Didn't stop in the 2nd half either.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 02:25 PM)
no s***, he could have easily walked them into halftime leading 7-0. Instead he tosses one right into UF's hands. Didn't stop in the 2nd half either.

USF could of had that game in hand, but instead apparently had money on UF.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 11:57 AM)
What you don't understand is that it is not possible for an SEC team to lose to anyone outside their elite conference without some kind of excuse. It HAD to be the referees fault. Any missed tackles, turnovers or failed first downs earlier in the game don't count whne making such excuses!

Danman, I figured you for already understanding this rule....

Haha touche. Good to have you in this thread again.

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 12:04 PM)
What conference do you suggest they join?

I admit the system is unfair for them and most conferences would not take them. The MWC was a great move, though BYU and Utah leaving hurts a lot. Still, I think having TCU in their conference will help a lot. It adds an extra marquee game. If Nevada and Fresno join, Boise's chances of a national title game appearance probably go way up.

I lost a good amount of respect with this Nebraska story. They turned down a home and home because they wanted to get paid as well? You can't complain about scheduling if you turn down a spectacular offer like that.

I cant take a loss but it is really annoying seeing the same crap over and over again under this coaching staff. Maybe some of the picks were bad bounces but OSU still made the plays while Miami doesnt take advantage on a couple of pick chances. We had a chance today but you cant be -4 in the turnover battle and miss 2 kicks and think youre going to win against a top tier team.

Luckily for my Canes is that we play in a s***ty conference.

Congrats Rock.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 06:18 PM)
I cant take a loss but it is really annoying seeing the same crap over and over again under this coaching staff. Maybe some of the picks were bad bounces but OSU still made the plays while Miami doesnt take advantage on a couple of pick chances. We had a chance today but you cant be -4 in the turnover battle and miss 2 kicks and think youre going to win against a top tier team.

Luckily for my Canes is that we play in a s***ty conference.

Congrats Rock.

Miami's front 7 is underrated. Spence singehandedly stopped the OSU running attack.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2010 -> 07:24 PM)
Miami's front 7 is underrated. Spence singehandedly stopped the OSU running attack.

Both defenses did a good job stopping the running backs. I know we got some yards in the second half but we started basically running a no huddle and that might have worn down the OSU line some. Pryor killed us but he's going to do that a lot this year. It's a good thing for Miami that we stepped up inside the redzone or it would have been really ugly.