Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assume you know its a joke based on the song:

When you hear the song at a club or bar it sounds like he is saying "Teach me how to bucky", so they made a joke song out of it.

I have to imagine that you also think The Onion is awful. The horribleness is the joke.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 14, 2010 -> 12:20 PM)
Because 2

How does that cheapen the regular season? You just contradicted yourself by saying that single game was cheapened, but the rest of their games matter. 1 single loss to a bad team can drop any team out of the top 8 which makes the games extremely important, and gives small conference teams a better chance at a national title in case the rest of the big schools stay undefeated.

I cant ever see a regular season cheapened in the sport of football. Do the NFL playoffs cheapen the regular season? Sports that play once a week will simply always be an event.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 14, 2010 -> 12:05 PM)
Hey Rock,

You ready?

Ouch thats awful, but no I am not ready. I'll be in madison tomorrow already nervous. The one accurate thing about that video though is the sheer amount of scooters on the Wisconsin campus, its unreal.

Edited by RockRaines

Rock,

Scooters are everywhere in Madison. Im not sure why, maybe because of the hill?

It should be a great time, night games are insane which is why they dont usually have them. I think its going to be a tight game, whatever team can run and control the ball better most likely will win.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 14, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
Rock,

Scooters are everywhere in Madison. Im not sure why, maybe because of the hill?

It should be a great time, night games are insane which is why they dont usually have them. I think its going to be a tight game, whatever team can run and control the ball better most likely will win.

I go up there weekly now becuase of a customer, but my first time I was really surprised first of all how gorgeous it is up there, second that its totally on the water (didnt know that) and third how many students get around on two wheels.

I dislike Ohio State and wanted Wisconsin to win the Big Ten this year(since I knew the Illini had no shot). Then this girl I went to high school with who graduated from Wisconsin kept posting that Bucky crap since the beginning of the season. The most awful song of the past 10 years is the original, and the University of Wisconsin somehow was able to do worse.

Return of the Quack was so much better.

Hells ya. Forcier re-awoke and he tore up Iowa last year too, but Iowa did there thing. Another tough game coming up next for the Hawkeyes. Get to take on the Badgers at Kinnick.

Best chance for Michigan in the game was Robinson going out and Forcier coming in because Iowa had spent 2 weeks planning there game for Robinsons attack versus Forcier, who is a bit different of a QB (mobile yes, but much more of a passing threat than Robinson is right now).