Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (zenryan @ Sep 27, 2010 -> 08:35 PM)
Les Miles is Larry Coker II and LSU wont be a SEC title contender until Miles is gone. His team that won the title was loaded and yet he still managed to lose 2 games that season.

And they were losing to Tennessee in the 4th quarter of the SEC championship game until we blew it... He can thank Eric Ainge for f***ing up majorly. 2 INTs in the 4th: a Pick-6 and one in the red zone.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 12:52 AM)
Lou Holtz? Is that you?

no, if it was Lou Holtz it would look like this

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2010 -> 05:45 PM)
Real nervouths about the Illinois game tomorrow, thsmellths like a trap game to me, and I think former OthSU commit Juthstin Green playths a large part in it.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2010 -> 05:45 PM)
Real nervous about the Illinois game tomorrow, smells like a trap game to me, and I think former OSU commit Justin Green plays a large part in it.

You could say that about any road Big Ten game.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 12:55 PM)
How is OSU's back-up a former walk-on? They don't have better options?

Thats pretty bad. I would guess they have had trouble recruiting a top QB the last couple of years because no one wanted to come in and sit behind Pryor.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)
Wow f***ing terrible call. Have to love getting called for a facemask when your defensive player never touches the OSU players facemask.

Looked like a bad spot on the Herron run.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 01:25 PM)
He definitely didn't pick up that first down. That was a ridiculous spot. And a bulls*** call even after review.

I know I am biased, but he clearly missed the first down. Granted, there was no "clear" evidence to overturn the call, but you can tell he was short.