Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 01:43 PM)
There was definitely a push on that play if you go back and watch the replay.

LOL sure. Fason did a wrap around. If that's basketball it's an offensive foul for hooking the defender. That's a good play, but he spun to get away from him. I looked at the replay. It was a bad call.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
Exactly the game I expected, Illinois/OSU is always a game like that.

And f***ing Tressel drives me nuts, he packs it in and runs the ball with his two best RB's on the bench.

Saine and Herron have no business being the starting RBs for OSU. They wouldn't start for half the teams in the Big 10.

I hate it when announcers call a competitive game with a close finish great just because of the finish. Northwestern-Minnesota was a terribly played game with loads of penalties and turnovers from NU. I wish announcers would comment on poor play instead of just getting excited over a good finish.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 02:17 PM)
I hate it when announcers call a competitive game with a close finish great just because of the finish. Northwestern-Minnesota was a terribly played game with loads of penalties and turnovers from NU. I wish announcers would comment on poor play instead of just getting excited over a good finish.

Agreed. That was particularly common during the NCAA tourney this year which had a lot of close but horribly played basketball games.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 2, 2010 -> 03:29 PM)
I fully expect Denard to take it to the house every time he runs the ball.

I fully expect the other team to take it to the house everytime when Michigan is on defense.