Official 2010-2011 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 27, 2010 -> 04:48 PM)
Northwestern's defense is funny bad

Wisconsin is the best team in the Big Ten right now and it's not close. If they played Michigan State again, they would win by at least 10, IMO

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 27, 2010 -> 05:49 PM)
Wisconsin is the best team in the Big Ten right now and it's not close. If they played Michigan State again, they would win by at least 10, IMO

Ohio State would give them a game but agreed that Wisconsin would kill MSU if they played again right now.

Wisconsin just can't seem to be stopped offensively. I feel like they would give anybody in the country a good game right now.

And, of course, I couldn't be happier with Tennessee today. Went 4-0 in November to become bowl-eligible, and extended our winning streak over Kentucky to 26 straight years. I think we'll be heading to the Music City Bowl or maybe Liberty Bowl.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 27, 2010 -> 02:20 PM)
And THATTTTTTS the ballgame. Only 7 points RichRod? Hope you stay another year.

7 in a row vs UM

6th straight Big Ten title

The Vest is 9-1 vs UM

Tressel took it easy on Michigan today.... pulled in the reins. It could have been much uglier.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 27, 2010 -> 05:33 PM)
Wisconsin just can't seem to be stopped offensively. I feel like they would give anybody in the country a good game right now.

And, of course, I couldn't be happier with Tennessee today. Went 4-0 in November to become bowl-eligible, and extended our winning streak over Kentucky to 26 straight years. I think we'll be heading to the Music City Bowl or maybe Liberty Bowl.

Wisconsin and Arkansas looked alot like each other today. Wisconsin looks to be lined up with TCU in the Rose Bowl which would be an awesome game to watch. Its extremely hard to stop wisconsin's run game, but I would like to see what TCU can do with it.

So if Oregon and Auburn win next week, I think the BCS bowls will look like this:

Sugar - Ohio St vs Arkansas

Rose - Wisconsin vs TCU

Fiesta - Stanford vs OK/NEB

Orange - Big East #1 vs FSU/Va Tech

NC - Auburn vs Oregon

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Nov 27, 2010 -> 06:46 PM)
So if Oregon and Auburn win next week, I think the BCS bowls will look like this:

Sugar - Ohio St vs Arkansas

Rose - Wisconsin vs Stanford

Fiesta - TCU vs OK ST/NEB

Orange - Big East #1 vs FSU/Va Tech

NC - Auburn vs Oregon

No, since the PAC 10 would have a team in the NC, the Rose would have to take the first non-AQ team and that would be TCU.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Nov 28, 2010 -> 05:34 AM)
Eight years of SC dominance over, though no one here cares about ND so carry on.

That game will be remembered more for the Ronald Johnson drop than anything else. Three brutal choke jobs the last two nights between Boise kicker, GT kicker, and now Johnson.

Yeah Wisconsin has looked really good.

I think the 2 best Big 10 teams are OSU and Wisconsin, even though Wisconsin lost to MSU. That game was strange and Ive been pretty mad about it because I felt Wisconsin let that game slip through their fingers with some bad defense. They also had WR's coming off of injuries so they werent exactly 100%.

That being said I feel for MSU because Wisconsin previously was the only 11-1 team to not make a BCS Bowl (Michigan and OSU went over them). I wish we could have a championship game next week MSU v Wisconsin (OSU would have been in Wisconsin's division) and settle it on the field.

Good luck to all Big 10 teams, TCU should be an interesting match up. Im sure the Rose Bowl is dreaming of Stanford- Wisconsin but I dont think the computers can make that happen.

Edited by Soxbadger