Freddy Garcia gets even cooler

Steve9347

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 10:01 AM)
Personally, I actually do

I concur. I would like for them to say worse, actually. "Lou Pinella's pregnant ass can suck on a big fat dick!" Somethin' like that.

Edit: Wait, I can say dick with no filter? YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARDDDDDDDD, YESSSS!!!!!

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Feb 11, 2010 -> 12:08 PM)
I concur. I would like for them to say worse, actually. "Lou Pinella's pregnant ass can suck on a big fat dick!" Somethin' like that.

Edit: Wait, I can say dick with no filter? YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOARDDDDDDDD, YESSSS!!!!!

I lol'd

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Feb 7, 2010 -> 07:54 AM)
I am sure this has made the rounds to the White Sox front office, and I gotta imagine they are livid. Not the fact that he is drunk but the fact that he is drunk at Soxfest where he is supposed to be representing the Sox in a positive image.

I can't think of anything more positive that a Sox player hanging out with the fans, having a good time, taking pictures and saying F*** the cubs.

QUOTE (bighurt4life @ Feb 13, 2010 -> 02:16 AM)
I can't think of anything more positive that a Sox player hanging out with the fans, having a good time, taking pictures and saying F*** the cubs.

It's one way to get the casual fan to spend their money on the Southside. It also helps to stop that whole Sox fans are drunken losers who run on the field and attack coaches image.