Tigers Sign Damon - 1 yr, 8 mil; NTC

chetkincaid

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 01:52 PM)
They wouldn't announce a Damon signing on a Saturday, would they? I'm thinking that if it's not done today then on Sunday KW is going to be telling us why it was never going to happen anyway.

Dombrowski said he has an idea of when Damon will decide, but he doesn't want to say so they won't be calling him every hour. With Kenny saying he'll talk on Sunday, maybe he also knows that this will be resolved before then.

Today or tomorrow would be nice. I know I'm sick of this.

QUOTE (flavum @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 02:55 PM)
Dombrowski said he has an idea of when Damon will decide, but he doesn't want to say so they won't be calling him every hour. With Kenny saying he'll talk on Sunday, maybe he also knows that this will be resolved before then.

Today or tomorrow would be nice. I know I'm sick of this.

You have a link for that? Not saying I don't beleive you but i'd just liek to read the story.

QUOTE (PlunketChris @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 02:19 PM)
why didn't we start a pool on when/where he'll sign. It was spoken of and then it never happened. I'm a little disappointed.

I'm waiting for a third team to swoop in. It seems like it would be easier if it was just us two. Something doesn't seem quite right.

IF DAMON DOESNT COME HERE I WILL BE SO ANGRY CAUSE OUR OFFSEASON WILL BE A FAILURE BUT IF HE DOES COME HERE I WILL RANT AND YELL WHY THE HELL DID WE GET HIM WHEN HE HAS NO PLACE ON THIS TEAM! BASEBALL IS SUCH AN EASY SPORT TO YELL ABOUT NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO. HOLY s***!PEAVY DOESNT WANT TO PLAY ON A CONTENDER!

I dont know where all that came from but it felt good none the less.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 19, 2010 -> 02:38 PM)
Psychic?

Also, what's with the "Go Steelmen" reference? What does that mean?

Nah not psychic. I just like to guess. But I hope I'm right... I'm tired of checking.

Hahaha it's a hometown thing... you wouldn't understand :lolhitting

Edited by Chet Kincaid