Olympics: Vancouver 2010 OFFICIAL THREAD

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 10:17 PM)
Tongue rings are somewhat confusing. They're only for the thing you're thinking of if they are located more toward the back of the tongue. I know from experience and being greatly let down by it.

She just didnt know what she was doing then.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 24, 2010 -> 04:28 PM)
Survive and advance is all that matters at this point. Who do people want to play in the semis, Finland or Czech Republic?

I think the Czech lineup looks more dangerous. Mikka might have a slight edge over Vokoun but thats close to a toss-up. Have to say Go Finland!

Edited by LittleHurt05

Wow... Tomas Kopecky just knocked out Sweden with the winning goal. Yes.. thats right.. Kopecky.. :o

The defending "gold" champs go home on the upset. I thought Sweden would have advanced no problem. Good to see a couple of Hawks in the finals though.

USA-Finland

Canada-Slovakia (Hossa/Kopecky vs Toews/Keith/Seabrook)

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 09:00 AM)
All ofthe bruhaha about the US Canada game from Sunday is now meaningless as they will most likely meet again this Sunday. I hope Ryan Miller is ready to go and the US figures out how to get the power play going.

Not sure if it is good or bad that all of Hawks are still in this thing.

Considering they are guaranteed to play Saturday or Sunday, and then have a back-to-back on Tuesday (in Long Island) & Wednesday, I'd say it can't be a good thing. But hey, I've really enjoyed having NHL players in the Olympics, so what are you gonna do?

QUOTE (danman31 @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 02:44 AM)
Sweden was the much better team too. It's a shame. Sweden out shot them 29-14. 4 goals from 14 shots? Wow.

There was a stretch where Slovakia scored 4 times out of 5 shots and the only miss in those 5 shots led to a rebound where Slovakia scored so they basically scored on a 4 consecutive chances.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Feb 25, 2010 -> 09:00 AM)
All ofthe bruhaha about the US Canada game from Sunday is now meaningless as they will most likely meet again this Sunday. I hope Ryan Miller is ready to go and the US figures out how to get the power play going.

Not sure if it is good or bad that all of Hawks are still in this thing.

As long as they don't get hurt...it's a good thing.

And watch out for Finland...I'm just saying.