Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is hilarious

You trade for Brady Quinn and then you pass on Claussen to take Tebow after having to TRADE back into the first round.. this is comical at best..

Denver is run by morons..

haha i just dont get that from denver.....

how long does taylor mays stick around .....if the bears have the means to get up to the late 30s and hes still around they have to think about it IMO....they probably don't have the means to though

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
Holy f***ing s***. I just shattered the f*** out of a light in the hallway in my dorm just now. Seeing Brady Quinn sit behind Tim Teblow makes me literally want to murder someone.

He can't make it past the Vikings at 30.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 10:18 PM)

how long does taylor mays stick around .....if the bears have the means to get up to the late 30s and hes still around they have to think about it IMO....they probably don't have the means to though

They'd have to trade their #1 and #2 next year at minimum.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 09:18 PM)
TRU, are the Dolphins taking Golden Tate?

I highly doubt it..

If Jerry Hughes is there, I am almost certain he will be the pick..

Gonna need NE to pass on him here though..

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 09:22 PM)
Devin McCordy

Yeah I just heard that as well..

Excellent, Miami really needs an OLB and Hughes is prolly the best pash rusher in the draft class.. of course, they still gotta pick him haha..

QUOTE (daa84 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 08:18 PM)

Seeing him still around makes me really frustrated that the Bears don't have a 2nd round pick. They could have had a shot at Mays or traded up to get him (even if trading up isn't JA's style), but they obviously have no chance at that now. Not trying to speak poorly of the late Gaines Adams, but that was such a bad trade.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Apr 22, 2010 -> 10:31 PM)
Seeing him still around makes me really frustrated that the Bears don't have a 2nd round pick. They could have had a shot at Mays or traded up to get him (even if trading up isn't JA's style), but they obviously have no chance at that now. Not trying to speak poorly of the late Gaines Adams, but that was such a bad trade.

He won't make it out of the 1st round.

New York, Indy or Minny will take him.