Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Oct 10, 2010 -> 09:51 PM)
gz 49ers always when you think they have a shot. cough up the football.

That team is much more talented than their record shows. Singeltary will probably be on the hot seat very soon.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Oct 10, 2010 -> 05:59 PM)
LOL Bears with sole possession of first place after the Packers lose in OT. :)

Todd Collins with an epic QB rating of 6. :)

All 4 QBs combined for a passer rating of 10.9477. That HAS to be the worst QBed game in NFL history.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 08:24 AM)
So let me get this straight. The "genius" Pats trade Randy f***ing Moss for a 4th rounder, then trade a 4th rounder for Deion Branch?

BRILLIANT!

All because he said Tommy Boy's hair looked like a woman's. :lolhitting

pretty much everyone is saying that Casserlys report is bulls***

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 08:24 AM)
So let me get this straight. The "genius" Pats trade Randy f***ing Moss for a 4th rounder, then trade a 4th rounder for Deion Branch?

BRILLIANT!

All because he said Tommy Boy's hair looked like a woman's. :lolhitting

To be fair, they got a 3rd rounder for Moss, and gave up a 7th round pick in 2012. A 4th rounder isn't in play at any point.

Finley possibly done for the year after knee surgery, TERRIFIC, at least Quarless has some potential and looked good Sunday. And I'm 100% sure Ted Thompson will do nothing about the 15 something injuries on our roster, we have depth but with how this season is shaping up they will just get injured.

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 10:51 AM)
Finley possibly done for the year after knee surgery, TERRIFIC, at least Quarless has some potential and looked good Sunday. And I'm 100% sure Ted Thompson will do nothing about the 15 something injuries on our roster, we have depth but with how this season is shaping up they will just get injured.

I thought Finley was 3 weeks after arthroscopic surgery?

QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 12:08 PM)
Now I'm seeing 3-6, initial reports I saw were season ending but most likely just speculation.

I just hope they are all out so Miami can beat up on them Sunday.. it would be awesome if Rodgers couldn't play as well

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 11, 2010 -> 09:33 AM)
All 4 QBs combined for a passer rating of 10.9477. That HAS to be the worst QBed game in NFL history.

You're forgetting the infamous Bears-Vikings game at Soldier Field in 2006.

Brad Johnson and Rex Grossman combined stats: 17-45 107 yards 0 TD 7 INT. I don't know what Johnson's passer pating was but Grossman's was 1.3.

I remember this game so well because attended it, and it was about 7 degrees out with a wind chill below zero at a noon start. Either last year or the year before Jamarcus Russell and Derek Anderson combined for 5 completions in 2 separate games during the same week.

Vikings fans keep talking about Favre's "500" milestone and I keep seeing some posting/bragging about it on Facebook and on trash talk pages and whatnot but this makes zero sense to me. How many of those TD passes did he actually throw as a Viking? 38... out of 500, like 8%. As a Packer AGAINST the Vikings, he threw 54... yeah...

Also Favre's arm is definitely bothering him. You notice how hard he has to wind/heave into throws that used to be routine for him, he puts all his arm into a throw over the middle that doesn't even come out that hard. He used to be able to flick up bombs with no effort.