Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 12:43 PM)
Damn Jay you almost beat the sack, just throw the f***ing ball away. Sheesh.

Agreed, but it wouldn't have mattered. It isn't like this team would have picked up a 3rd and 10 anyway. Also, Chris Williams is a freaking joke. He is being blown up today.

Sans the INT RET this game is a mirror image of last week. We are getting killed in the field position game because we can't move the ball at all. Sooner or later were gonna get torched and fall behind. then throw throw throw and lose.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
Chris Williams is horrendous. He is a f***ing joke of a football player. And lol at the rest of the offensive line. f***ing clownshow

No point in singling him out really. There is no NFL caliber player on the O-line, sans Kreutz maybe a quarter of the time.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 12:56 PM)
I'm done defending Chris Williams, as of right now my position has officially changed from "he's still a question mark" to "he sucks and is a bust"

This is approaching "fun bad" territory.

He has played like 3 good games his entire career. He is garbage.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 12:57 PM)
No point in singling him out really. There is no NFL caliber player on the O-line, sans Kreutz maybe a quarter of the time.

Considering he has a false start, and has directly contributed to all 3 sacks, he hasn't shown any ability to run block and he was a former first round pick there absolutely is a reason to single him out. Plus, I've been on the entire oline sucks bandwagon since last year. I saw this coming from a mile away. Jerry Angelo is a f***ing clown who has no business being a GM.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 02:00 PM)
Considering he has a false start, and has directly contributed to all 3 sacks, he hasn't shown any ability to run block and he was a former first round pick there absolutely is a reason to single him out. Plus, I've been on the entire oline sucks bandwagon since last year. I saw this coming from a mile away. Jerry Angelo is a f***ing clown who has no business being a GM.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...nsive-line.html

Money quote: "That's why I keep emphasizing, it's not about getting great players, it's about getting the same five players playing well together."

It's no f***ing wonder, man. He legitimately doesn't have any idea what the f*** he's doing.