Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

im so sick of that piece of s*** cutler....that f***ing tool douche was the exact same whiny b**** in college as he is now...horrendous decision maker, questionable accuracy, and arguably the worst leader on the field...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what to say about this team really. The defense is ok, special teams is decent, but the offense is ridiculously inconsistent. The line for the most part wasn't very good but they weren't an abortion either, the receivers were awful and Cutler completely collapsed in the second half.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 09:12 PM)
I don't know what to say about this team really. The defense is ok, special teams is decent, but the offense is ridiculously inconsistent. The line for the most part wasn't very good but they weren't an abortion either, the receivers were awful and Cutler completely collapsed in the second half.

The line played very well in the 2nd half, as they gave Cutler a lot of time and even created some holes for the running backs.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 04:14 PM)
The line played very well in the 2nd half, as they gave Cutler a lot of time and even created some holes for the running backs.

The blocking gets better, and the receivers forget how to play. They can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 03:21 PM)
I think Cutler is mentally broken.

On every snap the defense is pawing at him, slamming him to the ground and sacking him. While this is happening you have our OC still going with 7 step drops. At some point when you get kicked in the jimmy over and over you eventually flinch. This offense was designed on failure. A historically bad offensive line. Receivers who are either not good, or give up on routes. And a stubborn OC. I would be surprised if Jay survives this year.

I want to thank Granny and her kids for keeping this coaching staff together. Lets spend 22 million on a QB and 30 cents on the Oline.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 08:21 PM)
I think Cutler is mentally broken.

Yep, you could see it happening as well after the fumble and the first INT. Nearly every pass after that was poor, and on numerous occasions, was closer to the Redskins player than the Bears receiver (and yes, I know the receivers seemed to not be on the same page on at least 2 occasions).

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 03:04 PM)
Cutler has the physical talent to be top tier but let's face it, he's a moron, there was no reason for that throw, we are only down 3 pts, a FG ties it you idiot!!!

He's Jeff George II.

I think its Ron Turner's fault.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 04:49 PM)
Well, at least Martz will be gone after this year. Hopefully they pull a total overhaul.

Can we fire all the coaches and give them advance prep time to scout draft picks and free agents?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 03:54 PM)
Can we fire all the coaches and give them advance prep time to scout draft picks and free agents?

Id like to think this will be Lovies farewell tour but who knows what theyll do with 1 year left on his deal. At least Martz was only signed for 1, I believe.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 04:55 PM)
Id like to think this will be Lovies farewell tour but who knows what theyll do with 1 year left on his deal. At least Martz was only signed for 1, I believe.

They'll probably be a lot more willing to make a move this offseason if there is an appearance that there will be a next year. The reason he wasn't gone this year is they didn't want to hire a new coach this year and then pay 2 coaches to do zero coaching during a lockout season.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 04:55 PM)
What free agents? The NFL won't have free agency until a CBA is signed.

The NFL won't have football until a CBA is signed, they won't even be able to sign their draft picks so that's a moot point.