Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Oct 26, 2010 -> 08:45 PM)
They're tied with 3 other teams for 14th in PPG which means they are mediocre. Their total offense is top 5 as well as their passing offense. The thing is, they usually sputter out when getting into scoring position. Their running game is non-existant.

Totaly Yards is always a rough way to look at total offense/total defense...because you can get into shootout situations...where you're down say, 20 points early, and you have to "air it out to Miles Austin" to come back, if I'm not the only one who's heard that commercial.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FWIW (which is probably very little given the source) David Kaplan said on chicago tribune live that he has a very reliable source who has very intricate knowledge of the Bears clubhouse, and said that he would be surprised if Cutler makes it through the year without getting knocked out by one of his teammates. that is how much people hate him. I certainly wouldn't doubt it though...Cutler is a grade A douche

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 27, 2010 -> 07:39 PM)
FWIW (which is probably very little given the source) David Kaplan said on chicago tribune live that he has a very reliable source who has very intricate knowledge of the Bears clubhouse, and said that he would be surprised if Cutler makes it through the year without getting knocked out by one of his teammates. that is how much people hate him. I certainly wouldn't doubt it though...Cutler is a grade A douche

Not a fan of Kaplan. I think he spews alot of what he hears from uninformed buddies and just spits it out to see what sticks. We shall see though.

If I'm Cutler, I would act like a douchenozzle considering he gets knocked around with ease.

*ATTENTION* it was reported the police found a 6 year old boy wandering the streets. The officer asked the boy to get in the car so he can be taken home. The young boy responded NO, because his mother beats him. The officer asked about his father, the boy said the father beats him too. the police asked where would the boy like to live. the boy smiled from ear to ear and said with the Cowboys, because they don't beat NOBODY!

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 28, 2010 -> 07:49 PM)
*ATTENTION* it was reported the police found a 6 year old boy wandering the streets. The officer asked the boy to get in the car so he can be taken home. The young boy responded NO, because his mother beats him. The officer asked about his father, the boy said the father beats him too. the police asked where would the boy like to live. the boy smiled from ear to ear and said with the Cowboys, because they don't beat NOBODY!

But they beat the Texans. Stupid kids.

Marion Barber's been my favorite player for the past 5 years, but it's just sad to watch him now.

He's got pretty much nothing left in the tank, as shown by those last 2 runs on the goal line.

Frankly I hope this team doesn't win another game for the season, because then we'll get an early draft pick and changes will be made on the coaching front.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 01:38 PM)
Marion Barber's been my favorite player for the past 5 years, but it's just sad to watch him now.

He's got pretty much nothing left in the tank, as shown by those last 2 runs on the goal line.

Frankly I hope this team doesn't win another game for the season, because then we'll get an early draft pick and changes will be made on the coaching front.

I picked a great week to go all in for all of my pools with the Cowboys. f***.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 06:40 PM)
You're not getting pick #1 so stop asking.

Wouldn't want pick 1 considering the bonus demands etc. with the threat of a lockout looming anyways.

But a top 5 pick would be nice.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 02:57 PM)
Wouldn't want pick 1 considering the bonus demands etc. with the threat of a lockout looming anyways.

But a top 5 pick would be nice.

I think this is actually the year they'll get it fixed. None of this year's draft picks will be able to sign contracts until a CBA exists.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 10:55 PM)
Seriously. This was one of the worst football Sundays I can remember. Even the close OT game sucked.

This football season has not been very entertaining this season (unless you are lucky enough to watch Gus Johnson games every weekend).

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 31, 2010 -> 07:56 PM)
Good for you guys. The NFC is a joke so why can't the Buccs advance in the playoffs? Josh Freeman actually looks like he knows what he's doing, might have a QB of the future there.

I was against the drafting of Freeman because I was worried about the defenses he played and he was only like 20 years old. Glad to say I was totally wrong about him. He is big,fast and has a cannon. Still has accuracy issues but he's gotten better.

I'm still not getting my hopes on being a playoff team just yet. The Bucs been blown out against 2 playoff teams already and still have 2 against ATL, at NO and road games at SF,Balt and Washington. The home games outside of Atlanta are pretty winnable but you never know.