Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 08:24 PM)
Right I get that some people unnecessarily hate Brett Farve, would anyone care how many times they called Walter Payton a warrior? The guy earned it, for better or for worse. He is out there playing tonight injured, in s***ty conditions for a crappy team. There are plenty of NFL players who would have been sitting on the sidelines next to AP collecting a paycheck.

Ive never been a Farve fan, but the unnecessary hate is actually making me wonder what people's problem is.

Say what you will but Ive been watching the same telecast and I havent noticed 1 comment that wouldnt be said about guys like Brady, Manning, Aikman, Elway or whomever else is the flavor of the minute, day or week.

I mean I would never have believed Id defend Farve, but that is how ridiculous its become.

I don't think it has anything to do with his strength, it's the consistent debacle that goes on every year and his primadonna ways. I'm done, I'm back and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.........

Noone is doubting that he is a warrior

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Dec 20, 2010 -> 08:24 PM)
Right I get that some people unnecessarily hate Brett Farve, would anyone care how many times they called Walter Payton a warrior? The guy earned it, for better or for worse. He is out there playing tonight injured, in s***ty conditions for a crappy team. There are plenty of NFL players who would have been sitting on the sidelines next to AP collecting a paycheck.

Ive never been a Farve fan, but the unnecessary hate is actually making me wonder what people's problem is.

Say what you will but Ive been watching the same telecast and I havent noticed 1 comment that wouldnt be said about guys like Brady, Manning, Aikman, Elway or whomever else is the flavor of the minute, day or week.

I mean I would never have believed Id defend Farve, but that is how ridiculous its become.

Because he's been a dbag for the past several years. Everyone's sick of his dramatic LOOK AT ME act. Period.

Maybe he's done now.