Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (T R U @ Mar 11, 2011 -> 03:33 PM)
I feel so bad for those guys, splitting up 9 billion dollars must be such a f***ing headache

that's an awful lot of pennies to count. No one wants to let go of one. No wonder it is taking so long!

Someone tell me why some other billionaires wouldn't make their own deal with the players?

I assume there are good reasons, namely the fact that the NFL already makes 9 billion where as another league doesn't have the contracts in place to do it, but I'm just curious.

Someone tell me why some other billionaires wouldn't make their own deal with the players?

I assume there are good reasons, namely the fact that the NFL already makes 9 billion where as another league doesn't have the contracts in place to do it, but I'm just curious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Chicago Bear Brandon Manumaleuna - My Bentley Pimper Shafted Me!

4/6/2011 12:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

275-pound Chicago Bears behemoth Brandon Manumaleuna is on the RAMPAGE -- claiming he paid $27K to trick out his Bentley ... but the guy he hired for the job screwed him over ... and stole his money.

Brandon filed the docs in L.A. County Superior Court yesterday -- blasting some guy named Marc Laidler, who owns 310 Motoring ... a car customization company based in Los Angeles.

According to the lawsuit, Brandon paid Marc $27,188 to spruce up his 2009 Bentley -- but Marc and his company did jack squat ... and so far, have refused to give Brandon his money back.

Brandon is suing to get all his money back asap ... plus damages. Attempts to reach Marc Laidler were unsuccessful.

Now he knows how the Bears feel.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 01:27 PM)
Now he knows how the Bears feel.

LOL awesome post

QUOTE (YASNY @ Apr 6, 2011 -> 01:32 PM)
Wow! The dude got shafted out of $27K while getting his Bentley pimped. I feel sooooo sorry for him.

Especially since he basically gets all his money from Halas Hall for doing nothing.

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Apr 12, 2011 -> 05:15 PM)
Just read on Sarah Spain's fb that if this season happens, Bears vs. TB in LONDON

f*** that.

The Bucs were in London in 2009. Why send them there twice in three years. I know Glazer has ties to England sports but they hate is ass over there. Ridiculous.

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Apr 12, 2011 -> 04:15 PM)
Just read on Sarah Spain's fb that if this season happens, Bears vs. TB in LONDON

Tampa gave up a home game to play in London two years ago. So would that mean the Bears would give up a home game? That would surprise me.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 12, 2011 -> 05:31 PM)
Tampa gave up a home game to play in London two years ago. So would that mean the Bears would give up a home game? That would surprise me.

No, Tampa Bay will be giving up a home game again.

f***ing Glazer family...