Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 11:06 AM)
It's plenty acceptable to b**** about the line... no reason that shouldn't have been a TD. Cutler gave his best effort but he can't escape being sacked and turn every play into positive yardage.

Nah, I mean they are whining about Cutler sucking.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 11:39 AM)
Was just on the phone with my dad and He's giving me that about Cutler, saying he just seems to struggle to find people open enough to use his arm.

I understand some things, but I have a hard time believing it when he's made some pretty solid quick decisions. He's also had about 2 passes today that were completely retarded. Ones that he can't attempt.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 01:53 PM)
Can the oline pick up a corner blitz. This is f***ing ridiculous.

Those are on Cutler too, he is the QB he is supposed to read the defense and call out the blitzes. Watch Peyton Manning and you will never see a blitz that he hasnt called out b4 snapping the ball....

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 02:55 PM)
Those are on Cutler too, he is the QB he is supposed to read the defense and call out the blitzes. Watch Peyton Manning and you will never see a blitz that he hasnt called out b4 snapping the ball....

Jay Cutler is not nor will ever be Peyton Manning. s*** hardly anybody can say that.

Another series of s***ty calls by Martz, combined by our feeble oline. Martz + Bears oline = death to Jay.

I'm horribly regreting this Martz decision right now. He said he's learned from sitting out, but it sure as hell doesn't look like it.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 03:06 PM)
Right, but he can study film and have some more awareness presnap and point out potential blitzes.

Normally, he does, but he can't make Frank Omiyale not be bad. Peyton Manning has never had a Frank Omiyale blocking for him.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 17, 2010 -> 12:06 PM)
Right, but he can study film and have some more awareness presnap and point out potential blitzes.

Did you see Billick break it down....Omilaye should have been handling that. It had nothing to do with Jay, nothing.