Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:35 PM)
No, it was incest with his 15 year old sister. I dont consider that to be much better

Considering what some of these guys are, does that bother you in regards to his play between the sidelines?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:35 PM)
No, it was incest with his 15 year old sister. I dont consider that to be much better

I kind of don't really care, tbh, and I don't know anything besides that anyway. I mean since she was 15 and he was 16 wouldn't that make her a sex offender too?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:46 PM)
I kind of don't really care, tbh, and I don't know anything besides that anyway. I mean since she was 15 and he was 16 wouldn't that make her a sex offender too?

We were just asking this question in our office.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 03:51 PM)
If it was consensual, why would the parents report it to the police f***ing up both their kid's lives more than it already was.

You're trying to apply logic to the behavior of parents who obviously weren't behaving very logically beforehand towards their children

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 07:44 PM)
Also there might be some sort of mandatory reporting from people at school that found out or something.

It's creepy/ gross but it seems f***ed up to label him a sex offender. That carries very serious stigmas and difficulties for a very long time.

This.

I mean, yes, it's nasty and crap, but if they were 16 and 15, and it was done with consent...how is he a sex offender?

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 03:19 AM)
This.

I mean, yes, it's nasty and crap, but if they were 16 and 15, and it was done with consent...how is he a sex offender?

Because he had sex with his sister. Incestual sex is against the law.

rofl just read a hilarious rumor, not sure if its true but apparently the Raiders coaches gave JaMarcus Russell a DVD and told him to check out the new plays/schemes/whatever on it. Later they asked him what he thought, he said he liked it but didn't have any input. The DVD was blank.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 08:29 PM)
rofl just read a hilarious rumor, not sure if its true but apparently the Raiders coaches gave JaMarcus Russell a DVD and told him to check out the new plays/schemes/whatever on it. Later they asked him what he thought, he said he liked it but didn't have any input. The DVD was blank.

Wow. Talk about a guy who is perfectly content with his money. If you need a reason why the NFL draft is junk, this is it.

I'll re-emphasize that it's just a rumor I heard, but I really wouldn't have a hard time believing it because it fits in with everything we've heard about him before, and why he is a failure in the NFL so far. He just doesn't take care of business. Physically, he's everything you could possibly want, it's in his head though.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 09:44 PM)
I'll re-emphasize that it's just a rumor I heard, but I really wouldn't have a hard time believing it because it fits in with everything we've heard about him before, and why he is a failure in the NFL so far. He just doesn't take care of business. Physically, he's everything you could possibly want, it's in his head though.

I searched Google regarding this.

According to a Raiders fans website, this was reported on NFL Live back in July of '09 by Tim Hasselbeck.

QUOTE (knightni @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
I searched Google regarding this.

According to a Raiders fans website, this was reported on NFL Live back in July of '09 by Tim Hasselbeck.

So it's true then? That sounds about right because July '09 was when all those stories were coming out about how stupid and lazy he was.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
So it's true then? That sounds about right because July '09 was when all those stories were coming out about how stupid and lazy he was.

It's as true as Hasselbeck's sources and the powers that be at ESPN are.

If it wasn't true, he would have had to apologize for it by now.

Yeah Roethlisburger is f***ed. THey had consensual sexual contact but no sex, and somehow she managed to slip and hit her head immediately afterwards? And not providing a DNA sample, WTF is that about?

The first one he could of had written off to a crazy woman who was wanting a sugar daddy, but now we have a little bit of a pattern developing

Edited by KyYlE23

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 09:49 PM)
Man I thought this was just another girl looking to try and get money out of this.. Looks like I may be wrong.

There's no guarantee that Ben is guilty, but the tide has definitely turned against Ben. Hopefully the Steelers will take a guy like Tony Pike with their 52nd pick in the draft. God knows they have been the worst franchise in the NFL at drafting 2nd rounders over the years.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 13, 2010 -> 09:14 PM)
Delhomme signs a 2 year deal with Cleveland. Whoda thunk a year ago that the answer to the "Quinn or Anderson" debate would be "Delhomme and Wallace" within 8 months?

What happened to Brady and Quinn?