Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 18, 2010 -> 09:34 PM)
I'm so scared when Cutler decides to run tough like that. We can't have him separate his shoulder or break his arm. We'd be completely screwed for the next year or two.

Cutler is tough. Like actually to the point where he is "stupid, what the f*** are you doing" tough.

Cutler was in 2nd and long, had pressure, less than 2 minutes and in Dolphins territory and figured he might as well try something. It wasn't smart but I had a feeling he was going to gamble in that situation. That was a very costly holding penalty on Webb.

That said, we've pretty much dominated. The scary thing is we are a TD away from losing.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Nov 18, 2010 -> 08:47 PM)
He needs to be smacked upside the head every now and again.

Its a simple formula for Jay. You move left to right in the pocket, you can chuck it. If you are moving back, your throws need to be underneath only. He over trusts his arm and thinks he can get zip on passes when he is moving back. Thats pretty much when he makes a messed up throw, he backs up and trys to throw downfield. If he eliminates that from his arsenal, he would be elite.

QUOTE (T R U @ Nov 18, 2010 -> 09:53 PM)
geez, Miami has been absolute s*** and its only 6-0..

Hopefully they get Cutler to implode in the 2nd half and Thigpen settles the f*** down.. dude is all over the place

I know Chicago is good against the run but Miami needs to try pounding it some with Brown and Ricky.