Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You don't give Brady a second chance to burn you, you just don't.. Twice the bears dropped picks, twice they ended up as touchdowns. This defense deserves to be booed, this is horrific. And Johnny knox you can sit the f*** down

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 04:38 PM)
You don't give Brady a second chance to burn you, you just don't.. Twice the bears dropped picks, twice they ended up as touchdowns. This defense deserves to be booed, this is horrific. And Johnny knox you can sit the f*** down

Both times on the very next play even.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 05:42 PM)
If anyone wonders why people delight in rubbing stuff in his face, read his last string of tweets. I could see him being the kind of guy to protest at soldiers funerals.

I decided to check out what he had to say following your suggestion. I would love to punch this guy in the face. Why do people even follow him on Twitter? He's f***ing awful - on the White Sox and other things as it seems.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 04:42 PM)
If anyone wonders why people delight in rubbing stuff in his face, read his last string of tweets. I could see him being the kind of guy to protest at soldiers funerals.

I'm taking absolute delight in it as well. :P

Johnny Knox and Chester Taylor are pretty worthless today. The OL is a fail again, as usual, and Peppers is about the only lineman actually doing anything on D. Brady exploits the zone coverage, no pressure on him, the short plays aren't being disrupted at the line, even the ST coverage is falling apart. WRs are dropping passes, defenders are dropping interceptions. What's the point of showing up

Edited by lostfan