Official 2010-11 NFL Thread

And so it continues...

Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. That's the only saving grace of this game. It's literally not possible to play any worse.

EDIT: Oh my god. You know it's bad when CBS just took away the Bears game from me. Jets-Dolphins is on now. They're probably doing me a favor.

Edited by dasox24

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 05:55 PM)
And so it continues...

Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. That's the only saving grace of this game. It's literally not possible to play any worse.

EDIT: Oh my god. You know it's bad when CBS just took away the Bears game from me. Jets-Dolphins is on now. They're probably doing me a favor.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 05:58 PM)
Wow. CBS just took away the Bears game from me. I don't know if I should thank them or not.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 06:00 PM)
HAHAHAHAHA CBS just cut away from the game to show MIA-NYJ. I've never seen that happen before but I'm not even mad, it's like they did me a favor.

lol great minds I guess

QUOTE (daa84 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 05:19 PM)
pats have really exposed DJ moore and peanut today

The Bears have no DB's that can play in coverage. The weather hasn't helped, but this shouldn't surprise anyone. This shouldn't have surprised anyone.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 12, 2010 -> 06:28 PM)
A Jets player on the sideline stuck out a knee to take out one of the Miami Dolphins gunners on the punt.

You can be sure the NFL and/or Jets organization will come down hard on him for that.